Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Operation Two Birds sp/co8@
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...earchtext=

This is my second mission, really trying hard to make best mission I can with help from Treendy and lots of tutorial vids etc 

would love to get this on the server. but I do believe it will need some work i.e

1.  currently Charlie team needs to hold at hq until alpha/bravo have completed phase 1 (30-45min wait) live feed screens have been placed at hq!

2 all teams currently work on waypoints, this is due to it being compatible with SP

3 it contains the C_17 globemaster mod

4 some bad voice acting from me (briefing) and also some added custom sounds I threw I for fun

Im happy to edit what needs to be done, if you like play it I personally think its awesome but I am very happy to be taken off my pedestal, as I know this is my baby.  Just as I started el chapo was caught, giving me the idea of tying him into the story.

Video is a bit messy but you can get the idea
Congratulations Brad!

(02-04-2016, 04:51 PM)Brad link Wrote:1.  currently Charlie team needs to hold at hq until alpha/bravo have completed phase 1 (30-45min wait) live feed screens have been placed at hq!
I'd give Charlie something to do in the meantime, waiting for so long, even with live feeds is not really something you'd like to impose over players.

(02-04-2016, 04:51 PM)Brad link Wrote:2 all teams currently work on waypoints, this is due to it being compatible with SP1.  currently Charlie team needs to hold at hq until alpha/bravo have completed phase 1 (30-45min wait) live feed screens have been placed at hq!
That's no problem, we have WP turned off on the server. Good call adding them for SP. Players that play on veteran won't be able to see them anyway.

(02-04-2016, 04:51 PM)Brad link Wrote:3 it contains the C_17 globemaster mod
We don't host this mod so that's a show stopper for us, at least. You may consider switching it with RHS'/CUP's C-130.

Also, if you will do the necessary changes, please attach the mission's PBO to the first post, getting it off of steam is a serious drag...
Fantastic will get to work on it.