Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO17 Negades Virus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-07-2016, 03:09 PM)treendy link Wrote:Thanks... I was a bit worried about the Gunship and should have stuck with the Pawnee

When considering to remove assets, remember that you can remove specific armament types from aircraft or vehicles. This provides another layer of flexibility when attempting to balance missions. For example, in this mission, removing the Dagger missiles from the Blackfoot and/or limiting the 20mm Gatling ammo would have made a big difference.
I agree with Alwarren, the gunship is too much. When we reached the top of the mountain, the building was basically half destroyed.

We used the data key on the laptop in the building at the top of the mountain.

I would definitely remove the gunship. Or, make the mission fail if too many civilians are killed
I would just like to say that as the gunship gunner I am 100% sure that we did not kill any civilians in Negades. We used DAGRs only on the factory and the power plant. Regarding removing the Blackfoot I'm not too sure that will magically improve things. We tried to hold back on "killing everything" and I intentionally let some guys go just to let the ground teams have some kills. Apart from a few IFRITs enemy opposition was very light in terms of infantry
Ah "Cold Hearted" McGregor on the guns lol... Im sure I didnt add dead civilians to the mission... someone killed them... could enemy AI have shot them in error?

The fact that you felt you needed to hold back and letting some guys go tells me I got something wrong with the balance... also, infantry facing one ifrit is enough to make things interesting.... and at the end, the T-100 (or two T100s if you get the key placed wrong) should have been a challenge.

Maybe a couple of AA's as a deterrent could have worked... but I shouldnt have put you in a position where you feel the need to hold back

Great feedback... giving me lots to think about
Pages: 1 2