Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO@03 CUP Heroes of Katita
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mission
Reinforce Katita and eliminate the advancing Daesh forces heading there.

Situation
We are three foreign fighters codename Scorpio. I, Amir, leader of Team Scorpio, along with my comrades, Umar and Ali, had left our homes in the west to travel to Katita to klll Daesh. We saw what they did. The crimes they committed. The people they killed. The people they tortured. The fear they instill. We shall never forgive Daesh for what they did to our people. To all people. To the defenseless and the weak. They're cowards. They're not real warriors. All they are are a bunch of a suicidal, religious army, fighting with cheap dirty tactics without a true flag, a true uniform, and hide amongst the crowd.

After the news broke about Daesh slaughtering off the Hazara minorities and nothing that the West can do the possibly stop their onslaught, we can't take it anymore. I picked up an old Lee Enfield that my grandfather once used and attached a scope on it and am ready to go hunting. Umar got himself an AK-47 from the black market and Ali got an RPK.

We landed at the Afghan Village some days ago and got ourselves a truck to drive to Katita where Daesh forces have been advancing. We drove for miles and here we are. We shall kill Daesh. We shall shed their blood just like what they did to our people. Just like what they did to our family. We shall have our revenge.

Intel
As we drove to Katita, we encountered some refugees fleeing. They us intel on Daesh activity right before the left. It seems that Daesh forces are closing in on the walls of Katita and are attacking from two sides.

The bulk of their forces are located to the north-east consists of a large amount of infantry assisted by stolen American vehicles.

Daesh had decided to flank Katita on the main road to the north-west with offroads, an APC, and a truck with a mounted ZU-23 on top.

There are only a few resistance fighters left in Katita with only a few AK-47 rounds and Lee Enfield. A truck did arrive to give them a few more ammo, weapon, and two rocket launchers, but that is barely enough for them to hold off Daesh's attack. They would have to make their shots count and they are being outnumbered...

Attacking Daesh may seem like a suicide move, but we must have our revenge. On the bright side, we are not surrounded by Daesh and will be attacking from the South with room to flee to the south (unless Daesh vehicles destroy our truck).

Equipment
Amir got a Lee Enfield with a scope.
Umar got an AK-47.
Ali got a RPK-74.

- Requires CUP, Afghan Village, and FATA

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=628886130
Sounds great Phantom, I look forward to some more contemporary themed missions from you!
Updated mission. Removed 2 offroads and 14 enemy infantry. I also moved the advancing ISIS infantry unit a bit further back and placed a few more resistance fighters by the sandbag walls (who are going to get mow down my MGs in a bit...)
Mission updated. Removed sidechat from psycho revive.