Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Serpent Rising Campaign [COOP-14]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Situation:
The Atlantic island of Sahrani, formerly a favorite vacation spot for Americans and Europeans alike, has fallen into a state of war. The northern Democratic Republic of Sahrani has blitzed the southern Kingdom of Sahrani, and the Sahrani Liberation Army (SLA) are now controlling almost the entire island. Pockets of resistance from the Royal Army Corps of Sahrani (RACS) still hold out in the south, but it all looks like a done deal.

In spite of protests from China, a UN Resolution has passed that greenlit an international peace keeping force to take control of the situation, and Operation Rising Serpent was put together by the Coalition forces lead by the United States of America.

A carrier group is on the way to the island, carrying units of the I Marine Expeditionary Force together with 1st Force Reconnaissance Company to prepare a beachhead for the landing of Coalition forces.

The Task Force will start the attack on the northern shore. This will force SLA forces to withdraw from the south, relieving the RACS forces currently under siege, and will allow to open up a second front once the RACS has a chance to regroup in the south.

Notes:

This is a remake of sorts of the Dragon Rising campaign from OFDR. I took some liberties though Smile

Episode One: Serpent Rising

Force Recon Team Sabre-2 is deployed on the northern shore of Sahrani in an attempt to disable Early Detection Radar and AA for the invasion tomorrow.
I suddenly became calmer and happier Smile
Sounds great Alwarren, looking forward to playing this.

I think I only played the first 2 missions in the OFDR campaign before I got distracted by other games, so I won't notice most of your liberties.