Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO@14 CUP Night Raid On Rumayal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mission
Seize Rumayal from ISIS forces.

Situation
After western support and President Sanders diplomacy, the Middle Eastern Coalition has been formed in order to combat ISIS. With western air support and advice, members of the MEC are combating ISIS on foot.

As part of the MEC, the Afghan army are attempting to push ISIS off of their borders and back into Syria and Iraq. Of course ISIS have to cross westward into Iran to do that, but they'd die trying unless they snuck across successfully. The first part of the campaign shall be to take Rumayal to secure a strategic position to push further northeast towards Kabul. We are currently stationed in the south eastern parts of Afghanistan bordering Pakistan.

After the night raid on Rumayal, the rest of the Afghan army shall advance into Rumayal in order to secure it.

With Rumayal secure, we can close in the ISIS hideout between our current position and Kabul and flush them out. That'll serve as a lesson to any traitors and defectors who decided to join ISIS.

Intel
Our intelligence spotted at least 2 dozen foot soldiers, 3 light vehicles, and a few machinegun nests facing the southern road leading to Rumayal.

- Requires CUP, FATA, Afghan Village
(03-24-2016, 07:06 AM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]President Sanders

I see what you did there Big Grin
hehe. I should make a dystopia scenario with the far right too... and loads and loads of "carpet bombing" and "making sand glow in the desert".
Updated briefing. Just trying to clear up ambiguity by what I mean northeast. Northeast towards Kabul from the southeastern side of Afghanistan 8) . Syria and Iraq would be west (but you have to cross Iran first).
Mission updated. Removed Psycho Revive sidechat messages.