Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: co@06_infidel_convoy.Stratis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*updated PBO

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=654138713

As-salamu alaykum Brother

We have received information from our Brothers in Atlis that the infidels are sending re-enforcements to Air station Mike 26, We will crush those fighting against our cause and take there wives for whores, i guarantee if we are successful you will have a thousand wives waiting for you in Paradise.

We only have a Car Bomb that's wired to a radio trigger  you can set it off by calling radio alpha , 3 Explosives and not enough rounds to be effective, so we are assaulting Camp Rogain to gain some supplies for this attack.
When our mission is done we will need to seek refuge, Akbul from the south has granted us refuge along with Assamm for the east Solunn from the north or we can return here. Our Brother from another mother 'Bob' is watching for the convoy and will text us when its on our way, we expect to have around 30 minuite until they land on Stratis airport before they head towards Air station Mike 26.

May peace be with you Brothers

*updated PBO
Mission uploaded! Thanks.
Sorry guys left out a player have updated the PBO above and taken caps out, requires Cup only
I don't get that, the first version was on Stratis, and now this pbo is Altis. Which one is correct?
updated pbo
Uploaded. Is there only one version of this mission which is on Stratis now?
Was always stratis but think I made a mistake when I posted it 1st.

One little note on this mission, the convoy has ultra vision so stay unseen.