Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Interesting things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This video didn't fit in the "Funny things", "Scary Things", or any other thread we have, so I started this - Interesting things. Things that should get you thinking.

This is a video dealing with the mechanics and content of The Division, not on the basis of the game mechanics but rather of the depiction of a real world scenario:

I started my degree in September 2013. DayZ Standalone was released in December 2013. I have almost graduated and DayZ Standalone still is not out of Alpha.
Thought this would fit best in "Interesting Things".... I seemed to have received two compliments from Liberty Valance  in a row?  (and both missions have no virtual ammo create)

Sad ?  Big Grin ?
Since I have a rat problem in the attic... I decided to watch some people shoot up some rats with air rifles. I guess pest control + marksmanship

(some Brits DIY night vision hunting rats with air pellets)
For anyone who owns cats @Misha

I don't need a tool for licking my cat.
My younger cat is crazy about brushing, but my current brush I use is just fine, the other one does not like to be messed with Smile
Variable Wrote:I don't need a tool for licking my cat.

Disturbing images in my head Big Grin