Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Youth of the Nation (@COOP 12)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ED2WvY1.jpg]

"A riot has been started in Ortego."

"A riot has been started in Ortego. The situation in Ortego has to be brought under control before the fighting spreads. UKSF have cordoned the city and nobody is escaping anywhere for the time being.

Two Riot Police teams and Two UKSF Sniper teams have to neutralize the protesters, find the source of the protester’s weapons and save a NATO Colonel before he is executed."

"Features:
- Dedicated server tested
- Group Respawn
- Psycho's Revive
- Island: Sahrani
- FHQ Task Tracker

Requires:
- Community Based Addons - ARMAHOLIC[www.armaholic.com] | STEAM
- RHS AFRF - RHS[www.rhsmods.org]
- RHS USAF - RHS[www.rhsmods.org]
- CUP Units - CUP[cup-arma3.org] | STEAM
- CUP Weapons - CUP[cup-arma3.org] | STEAM
- CUP Vehicles - CUP[cup-arma3.org] | STEAM
- CUP Terrains - CUP[cup-arma3.org] | STEAM"

Had a little spare time away from my report and made the mission to celebrate some new CUP assets.  Wink 

Steam Workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=667388273

PBO has been attached to OP.
Hey Den, I recommend you don't mix and match RHS and CUP items since RHS has its own armor system...
(04-16-2016, 07:35 PM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Den, I recommend you don't mix and match RHS and CUP items since RHS has its own armor system...

Indeed, I was told before but thanks for the reminder, RHS is needed for the non lethal grenades such as flashbangs/incendiaries. I wouldn't mix them for vehicles/launchers. All other assets used are CUP.
(04-16-2016, 08:45 PM)Den link Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, I was told before but thanks for the reminder, RHS is needed for the non lethal grenades such as flashbangs/incendiaries. I wouldn't mix them for vehicles/launchers. All other assets used are CUP.

That should work, yeah. The only thing that RHS does differently is the vehicle armour/launchers. Body armour and similar are not affected.
Ah nice touch then. Cops would need some flashbangs.
(04-17-2016, 12:55 AM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]That should work, yeah. The only thing that RHS does differently is the vehicle armour/launchers. Body armour and similar are not affected.

Thanks for confirming everything should work Smile .

(04-17-2016, 07:06 AM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]Ah nice touch then. Cops would need some flashbangs.

Thanks, all loadouts were customised. Can't wait to hear the angry friendly flashes rants.

Also updated OP with a steam workshop link.
After tonight's playthough,

I will update the mission, with the following improvements:

-Improve armament for the Police officers, remove the ballistic shield. Add SMG/Shotguns instead.
-Improve EI positions to make it easier for snipers to get into a position.
-Disable ASR AI on the Exectutioner since he runs away due to ASR AI :l

-Fix briefing to mention explosives and running exectutioner.
-Fix name in briefing sql.
-Shadow 2 Start area fix.

V1.1

Fixed:
-1/2 AI Groups' path altered.
-Changed a crate to contain some explosives.
-Disabled the execution of AI scripts on Executioner and NATO Colonel Units.
-Disabled movement of Executioner (May still run away due to server AI scripts).
-Shadow 2 starting area.
-Updated Briefing with new Intel.
-Replaced name with briefingName="" in mission.sqm file the line:

Added:
-1/2 AI Groups added.
-New loadout for Riot Police Officers. MP5A5 for Riot Police Officers and AA12 Shotgun for Medic.
-Briefing now mentions explosives available and that Executioner may run away.

Removed:
-Ballistic Shields, Enemies were just too 'stronk'.

Updated workshop version and OP PBO.
V1.2

Fixed:
-Repack
-Misc Changes

For some reason, V1.1 when loading would just go back to mission select screen (This never happened on my TADST server). I have repacked the mission to see if this is fixed.

Uploaded PBO to OP and Updated Workshop version too.
Uploaded! Thanks.