Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Vanilla Guerrilla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SP  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=696535807

MP is ready by weekend footage here [url=
Looks great Brad. Very complex!
How would that work in coop? How long would a typical mission last in MP? Do you plan on adding respawn?
Thanks Variable, so the way I was hoping it could be played in mp as follows:  each task is made for teams of 4 and above and should last from 20-40 min each, you can go for the final assault at anytime, and if won mission is completed, so I thought you could attempt 2-4 tasks before taking on the last battle. Each task will effect the end task aswell as the other tasks so will be nice to see how it's lead, what tasks are undertaken by diff Team leaders and how it effects the mission outcome etc.

There is 1 IC that has the ability to call in artillery etc there are 4 fire teams and 1 IC so 17 player at the moment but might change that to suit, and open to suggestions.

It's ready, just polishing of the last bits, will post pbo over tomorrow along with another mission I have "gods work".

It works with an extremely simple deleteVehicle along with a few more little commands to get the tasks directly effecting future tasks.

Hope you all enjoy