Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Tanoa In Crisis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

COMMAND CENTER REPORT: There has been an assault attack on the east side of the little NW Island of Tanoa . The Command Center has been informed some locals and Police officers been injured, and some killed, by a Private Militia Group funded and financed by CSAT. They attacked and fled northwest to the hills. Private Militia Group is well equipped highly trained ex-military veterans from CSAT.

By TecK 9

-DLC Apex

-DLC Choppers

Are used in this mission
Thanks Teck! Uploaded. Note that the mission name does not include "tanoa" as it should.
Ok my mistake..  I think it should be good now.

Thanks Vee
Great mission, TecK. Straightforward, not over the top, very well done Smile
Teck, we had a problem of not being able to pick up weapons and ammo from fallen enemy. FYI.
Teck, great mission, I look forward to playing more of your work on Tanoa!

Please follow the guidelines here:
[GUIDE] CiA Mission Naming and Submission Standards

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=htt...are_type=t
Thanks for the comments Alwarren & Variable.

It took me awhile to make this mission due to many bugs I encountered. I'll go and check the weapon loads and see what went wrong so it would not happen on the next mission.

The next mission will be a bit challenging for me, creating something out of the ordinary, But I will pull it through.
Good man, we are all looking forward to it.
If you need any assistance be sure to let us know in the Mission Making board on the forums.