Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Air Conditioning (COOP 12)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Situation:
Operation "Stalwart Shield" is currently kicking off with preparations running high on the USS Theodore Roosevelt. Within the next 20 minutes, we expect the first of ten choppers of the Renegade flight group to pass over the area.

Last minute weather changes (Sandstorms in the north-east) have forced us to move our infil route further to the south.

Your Army Special Forces team Badger-2 is inserted behind enemy lines. You are to make sure that the anti-air positions around the area are neutralized, preferably before one of Renegade flight finds out the hard ware. You have about 20 minutes until the first chopper passes the area, so hurry up.

Idea by Variable, from the Mission Ideas thread.
Woohoo! I don't even remember about posting this, I thought I have that only on my OneNote Smile
Looking forward to it!
Updated the mission. Turns out that the fact that the AT gunner didn't have a rocket was again because of the backpack not spawning. I added another one hoping that this will be fixed now, but I suspect there is an issue with CUP and the new inheritance rules.