Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: co@12_assault_on_kotomo.tanoa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New mission from Jsempri!

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

Syndikat forces currently occupy the town of Kotomo. We believe they have AA's, specifically ZU 23's located somewhere in the center of town, as well as a large weapons cache and lots of fuel. Your teams objective is to assault the town and eliminate all assets. 
Features: Psycho's AIS Revive 

MODS: 
CBA_A3 
CUP Weapons 
CUP Units 
CUP Vehicles 
CUP Core 

Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=752311148

Author's notes: This mission can be played as single player, but it will be a challenge. 

Please don't forget to comment and rate this mission. I look forward to hearing your comments, good or bad. 

UPDATES 9/5/2016 
1. Briefs and tasks appear in briefing screen. 

2. Now AT gunners are with correct load out. They are labled as rifelmen now. For some reason, the default bluefor AT gunners revert back to the PCML. I changed them to riflemen and the loadout stays the same. 

3. Weapons Cache task shoudn't tick when approaching near. You might need to attach 2 explosives as Syndikat ammo boxes are really durable for some reason. I originally lowered the health on them to make it easier to destroy but enemy weapons fire set them off. 

4.Road block is beefed up.
Mission updated on the server. Thanks JSempri! We loved it.