Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: co@10_damn_mercs.tanoa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You are mercenaries hired as main security to the wealthiest and most ruthless drug lord in Tanoa, Iram Molias. Today your team is put to the test as Genamerie forces are preparing to raid Iram villa in Moddergrat. 

[Image: B2F9A9EDDD5D773568D3D4DD9B3B5906CF67DBE0]
Features: Psycho's AIS Revive 

NO MODS NEEDED. 

Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...damn+mercs

I hope you enjoy this mission. Please don't forget to rate and comments as I look forward to hearing feedback, good or bad.
Update 9/10/16: For single players you can have the second team join you via addaction. This will be explained in the briefing screen. 
Thanks, uploaded! 
I think I uploaded the original version. I suppose I don't need to update since the change applies only to SP?
(09-11-2016, 09:15 AM)Variable Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, uploaded! 
I think I uploaded the original version. I suppose I don't need to update since the change applies only to SP?

Variable. please update. I added some minor things. Nothing that changes the game play for coop. Just some visual touches near the end of the mission to increase immersion.

thanks!
Thanks, Uploaded!
I really liked the mission Jsempri, we left feedback on the Workshop page. Thanks!
Hey Jsempri, 

I really enjoyed this mission, thanks.

However, one question: I hadn't noticed until Variable spotted it... I'm curious why the time was slowed down? (1 second would go by every 10 seconds)?  I have thought about doing this in a night map before (freeze time to keep the exact setting for a sun set for example), but couldn't work out why for a daytime mission.
(09-12-2016, 09:33 AM)Variable Wrote: [ -> ]I really liked the mission Jsempri, we left feedback on the Workshop page. Thanks!

I saw the feedback. Thanks do much!!! I made most of the changes you suggested. The only one I didnt was the FHQ. I was working on it last night and figured how to get the briefing in order. Looks much better with FHQ. My problem is figuring out how to get the tasks to tick off "failed"or "successful"  or to assign tasks mid game. It's not a feature made available yet in the EDEN_TT and my skills in scripting i lacking. I sent an email to Varanon via CIA but I'm not sure it sent as it doesnt show up in my sent folder.

(09-12-2016, 10:09 AM)treendy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Jsempri, 

I really enjoyed this mission, thanks.

However, one question: I hadn't noticed until Variable spotted it... I'm curious why the time was slowed down? (1 second would go by every 10 seconds)?  I have thought about doing this in a night map before (freeze time to keep the exact setting for a sun set for example), but couldn't work out why for a daytime mission.

Wait...what??? That's not supposed to happen. Ha!!! I must have messed with it. Going to fix that right now.

Thanks for putting that to my attention.
Updates:
1. More cover was added withing the villa and a little oustside the villa. This will help with the initial attack for the Genamerie forces
2. I reduced the amount of cops in the attack. Not by much but I think enough.
3. I added more 40mm grenades to the teamleaders. Did not realize they only had two.
Hey Jsempri,

I thought the attack at the start was a lot of fun, getting attacked from all around, then when we was stealing a few vehicles I spotted a guy stand up and was about to take shots at Stag (I managed to get him first)... we all survived the first attack (on the 2nd attempt) and moved on.  

Not sure what others thought, but I thought the numbers at the start was fine (maybe towards the end of the mission it got a bit quite though, but still fun for me).

The only issue as Variable mentioned on steam were the task order and the enemy at the road block left their area.
(09-13-2016, 07:08 PM)treendy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Jsempri,

I thought the attack at the start was a lot of fun, getting attacked from all around, then when we was stealing a few vehicles I spotted a guy stand up and was about to take shots at Stag (I managed to get him first)... we all survived the first attack (on the 2nd attempt) and moved on.  

Not sure what others thought, but I thought the numbers at the start was fine (maybe towards the end of the mission it got a bit quite though, but still fun for me).

The only issue as Variable mentioned on steam were the task order and the enemy at the road block left their area.

Thanks treendy!

Were the tasks visable? What exactly was wrong with the tasks?

I'm going to start using FHQ more often. But I rather not go back and update that this mission in fear of messing things up. Its doing really well in the workshop so I dont want to take a risk trying to undo and then redo the tasks.
It was the order of the tasks, however for some reason, they seemed to be in the correct order for me, just not for others.  I have seen that the mission is doing well on Steam, so wise choice not to change too much : )
UPDATED mission 10/7/16

After the most recent update, I went back and checked on this mission and noticed all playable characters wearing the same exact gear as the team leader. Not sure how this happened but I was able to fix it.
Does this require CBA as well now? I noticed you added an @ to it.
Uploaded!
(10-07-2016, 06:05 PM)Variable Wrote: [ -> ]Does this require CBA as well now? I noticed you added an @ to it.
Uploaded!

Yes it does.
Pages: 1 2