Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: The King In Yellow (COOP 14)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]
2017. The Syndikat, a paramilitary drug cartel on Tanoa, has a tight control over the island. a Force Recon team and sniper team cooperate to eliminate the drug lord Luis DeJaune, the King in Yellow.

Uses: 
- Varanon's FHQ Task Tracker 
- Psycho's Revive (Optional) 
- Lots of yellow paint 

Features: 
- Cooperative gameplay (this isn't SP compatible, sorry) 
- Dedicated server tested 
- Advanced "Escapo™" AI technology for better fleeing 
- Requires CUP
Great mission. My only suggestion is to provide anti-material ammo to the sniper team. This way they could elegantly deal with the the chopper, should it try to take off.
(09-24-2016, 02:44 PM)Variable Wrote: [ -> ]Great mission. My only suggestion is to provide anti-material ammo to the sniper team. This way they could elegantly deal with the the chopper, should it try to take off.

Thanks.

I am not entirely sure that the CUP M107 has AP rounds. I'll check, if not I might add some to the next CUPdate.

The .50cal should go straight through the glass though and be able to kill the pilot.
I see. However I think the suggested vantage point doesn't have the angle to hit the cockpit.
(09-24-2016, 05:23 PM)Variable Wrote: [ -> ]I see. However I think the suggested vantage point doesn't have the angle to hit the cockpit.

No, not until it takes off Smile