Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Guerrilla Tank Hunter (Co14)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New mission by Jsempri
[Image: EB1E3DB2899C470309AC4263D58A1A6C3DC8880F]

FIA Assault teams take on a deadly search and destroy mission. 

CSAT have established a strong defensive line in western regions of Altis. Specially in the hills south of Agios Dionysios and Topolia. This morning AFF conducted a major assault in a attempt to take control of this region. The assault was a failure due to heavy casualties caused by CSAT tanks fortified across their defensive line. AAF is now asking FIA for help in taking out those tanks, promising their support for future FIA operations. 

Features: FHQ EDEN TT by Alwarren 
Requires: CBA_A3

Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...%28Co14%29

Hope you enjoy playing this mission and please do not forget to rate and comment. 

Thanks!
Jsempri
Update 10/2/16: Changed the scope to RCO's to the team leader. Added an armed truck at start point.
Glad to be back on Altis. Thanks Jsempri, looking forward to playing it! Uploaded.
Update 10/7/16:
_Reduced the Fog thickness overall.
_Added GPS to all playable
_changed the order briefing info
_requires CBA_A3

Variable
After last nights game, I noticed a few weird thing that was not intended in the mission.  For example, everyone should have had silencers, and the grenades type changed. The fog was set very high as well for some reason. I think its ACE but cant be for sure.

I did test it on a dedicated server and it seems to work.
As I understand the fog issue is a known bug that occurs on thick fog levels. As for the equipment, please use that, it's fail proof: http://ciahome.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2487

Updating the mission on the server. Thanks! I really want to play this, for the little we played the mission, I loved it.
Please keep the mission file in all letters lower case.
(10-07-2016, 05:59 PM)Variable Wrote: [ -> ]As I understand the fog issue is a known bug that occurs on thick fog levels. As for the equipment, please use that, it's fail proof: http://ciahome.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2487

Updating the mission on the server. Thanks! I really want to play this, for the little we played the mission, I loved it.
Please keep the mission file in all letters lower case.

I'll check out the link. Thanks!

I see I forgot to lowercase the "A" in Altis. I'll try not to keep making the same mistake.

I was so excited to play this with you guys only to be crushed that the server crashed Sad
Hopefully it plays well the next time.
Updated mission 11/17/16:

Objective changed from eliminating 6 tanks to now 5 for better play balance.
(11-17-2016, 05:17 PM)Sempri Wrote: [ -> ]Updated mission 11/17/16:

Objective changed from eliminating 6 tanks to now 5 for better play balance.

I hope we will play it again, even tough we played it before. I really like this mission! Good job, Sempri!
Mission updated on the server.