Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Tanks Alot [COOP 12-16]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tank Alot [COOP 12-16]

[Image: loadscreen.jpg]

Situation:
-Archer 1-6, Archer 5, Frago Over.
-Archer 5 Archer 1-6 send over.
-Prepare for offensive operations, target Molos airfield. Expect major resistance. How copy?
-Confirm -Molos airfield- over.
-Confirmed, Molos airfield. Details to follow via data on BluFor Tracker."
-Archer 5 this is Archer 1-6, we are 4 tanks. Crews are fatigued. Reports suggest a battalion of VDV between us and there...
-Archer 1-6, this is Archer 6 cutting in, this is a shit sandwich, and if I could be there, I would be son, but I'm not, you are. Get it done or we all die.
-Roger that Archer 6.... Lead me Follow me or Get out of my way!
-That's the spirit son, good luck.... Out."

A large scale tank based mission for ideally, 12 players. Zeus and spectator slots included. If anyone has any ideas for a better name, don't be afraid to throw it out there, I'm not happy with the name really, it lacks gravitas.

Also, you're not going to believe me, but its pure coincidence that the lead tank had Mjolnir on it's barrel when I went to take the picture.
Uploaded, thanks.
(10-30-2016, 12:31 AM)Mjolnir Wrote: [ -> ]Also, you're not going to believe me, but its pure coincidence that the lead tank had Mjolnir on it's barrel when I went to take the picture.

Nice  Rolleyes
(10-30-2016, 03:19 PM)Varanon Wrote: [ -> ]Uploaded, thanks.

You missed the chance for the "Uploaded, tanks." pun Smile)).
Damn, right, I missed that. Tanks for telling me now Tongue
Tested it on dedicated, and there were no slots. :/ Any idea on what could be wrong?