Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [SP/COOP 1-5] The Disruption of Santa’s Plan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

This mission requires mods you dont have on your server... if you did decide to upload them, then let me know and I will post the pbo with correct naming requirements, otherwise, just something fun (and still challenging!) if a small group of you want to try.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...searchtext=

Situation:
Santa has had enough of doing the same thing every year, and has decided enough is enough. He has converted his toy factory into a bomb factory and is plotting to deliver bombs to families and children this Christmas. 

He has hired CSAT units to work in the bomb factory and to protect him while this plan is underway. CSAT units are not very happy due to the uniform they have been made to wear, but they have been paid well. 

Your mission is to locate and assassinate Santa, destroy his bomb factory and his first shipment that is ready to go out. His plan must be stopped at all costs! 

(required items are listed on the post)

off topic: will have a Zargabad randomly generated mission to upload soon, did really well on workshop, just need to test a few areas with multiplayer before i deem it ready for CiA