Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [COOP 17] Kilo Viper Zargabad (Randomly Generated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ace ready randomly generated Zargabad mission with parameter options (default set to hard)

Download here: 
tacticalcannonfodder.clanservers.com/missions/co17_kilo_viper_random.zargabad.pbo

Steam link here (very happy with the result)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=818413782

This is a 17 player mission, however, there are 19 slots (an optional 2 man medevac team) also, there are 4 optional enemy slots (takistan militia units, no scopes, no armour etc...) 

With the parameter settings, you can lower the enemy numbers, change faction to militia and play with less... I have set the default to settings chosen for CiA (should keep you busy)  (hopefully you get a night time mission and can try out the night vision script).

Team consists of:

1 man command
5 man inf (Kilo 1)
5 man inf (Kilo 2)
2 man sniper/spotter (Viper)
1 man attack pilot (Pegasus)
3 man tank (Titan)
2 man optional medevac (Fairy-1)

I have played this many times now with a different outcome and mission each time.  Mission type is random, location is random, weather, time, patrol count, enemy numbers, enemy vehicles.... loads of random elements... I scripted to keep patrols neat (as though they are not randomly placed), vehicles on roads etc...

If played correct with no mistakes, you can pass with low casualties... one mistake... and your whole team can be wiped out!