Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: ACE training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How about next Sunday, then ? Start at 19:00 CET, or maybe even a bit earlier ?
Note: We're not limited to one event, I'm willing to host it more than once
Dammit, I can't seem to get the hang of this Internet thingy! Didn't get notified of new posts in this thread so wasn't aware you were planning to do this yesterday. Hopefully I can join the next time you do it.

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk
Oh? I'm not sure the event was held yesterday.

Anyway, apologies for not replying to the suggestion to do it on Sunday. It would have fit for me but I missed to confirm here  Angel
What about Thursday at 19:00 CET, an hour before coop night?
For me it's not sure if I can make prior to the coop night.
Should work for me, might be a bit tight.
Thursday at 19:00 CET should be fine for me but it's cool if you want to postpone until more people can make it. I can't guarantee I'll be able to stay to play after anyway as my butt is killing me (piriformis syndrome) so it's hard to sit for long!
I could jump in, and then leave as it's too early and I have things to do, and come back later. Or even stay. Or at worst case, miss out completely but play it on my own to refresh my memory.
So Guys, here is the recording:

Thanks to Varanon and Alwarren for the training.[/url][b][url=http://ciahome.net/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=269][/b]
Just watched the CiA ARMA 3 ACE Training video, very informative! Is the training mission still available on the server? As I could do with some practise and training.

Wink
Pages: 1 2