Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: The Flea And The Acrobat - COOP 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 5vaj8qffu8dihamzg.jpg]

Mission Overview:

The southern region of Altis, traditionally a FIA held territory, has seen NATO install a military compound along with dual state of the art radar installations. An undercover FIA operative, deep within the NATO network has provided news of an impending raid on FIA rebel forces. The information is being held within the offices of the NATO compound.

Unfortunately, time and resources aren't our side. The radar installations also double as an advanced NATO network, providing near real-time, global data about any attack. We will need to destroy both radars within 15 seconds, otherwise all of Altis will be on us in minutes -- not as easy as it sounds given we have no short or long range communications to do this....

Terrain: Altis
Mods: None, however Apex and Marksmen DLC required
Flares: Yes!
Zeus friendly

NOTE: It's been awhile, so my mission making may be a bit rusty. Tested internally, but may need some CiA play through before released.

// Etzu.
Sounds great! Looking forward to it. Mission list updated?
Updated:
  • Increased allowable timeframe from 10 seconds to 15 seconds
  • Locked vehicles in military compound to ensure AI do not board
Hey Etzu, some feedback that might have missed the chat.
  • Taking over the eastern radar is rather easy, but fighting down the hill against multiple american units equiped with NVGs feels to me a bit over the top. We can take the NVGs from the guards we take out but I'm not sure if there's enough for all. In any case, I'd suggest to switch to a full moon night to even up the odds.
  • The western radar wasn't destroyed although the explosives were placed and detonated successfully.
Variable Wrote:Hey Etzu, some feedback that might have missed the chat.
  • Taking over the eastern radar is rather easy, but fighting down the hill against multiple american units equiped with NVGs feels to me a bit over the top. We can take the NVGs from the guards we take out but I'm not sure if there's enough for all. In any case, I'd suggest to switch to a full moon night to even up the odds.
  • The western radar wasn't destroyed although the explosives were placed and detonated successfully.

For 1st point, I can look into that, but ARMA3 and dark lighting don't work very well together. I'm not sold on point 2. It worked fine the previous attempt, and its a clone of the other radar object. Are you sure there wasn't placement issues?
Can someone from Alpha team refer to that?
Etzu, would you mind adding a little bit more sunlight to this mission?
UPDATED:
  • Limited enemy NVG's
  • Changed time of day to allow for more daylight