Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Magnum Opus (Coop 14)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What to say about this mission? A tank mission, a mission I have tried to both make as realistic as possible, while still manageable for both server and players. There are some things that need updating I think, the balance may need to be looked at, the Overview picture needs updating as its a (fairly serviceable) placeholder. Also, I'm hella iffy with the helicopter crew, but we'll see with that. I think I need to add artillery support too, but we'll see. There are certain realism points that have had to be sacrificed to my lack of skill, but as the name says, this is probably my Magnum Opus, far better and more thoroughly tested than anything else I've tried upto now.

Features:
Tanks. Doing Tank shit.
Helicopters. Possibly doing helicopter shit.
Lots of badguys.... Like 11km of them to get through.... 11.... Kilometers, I now wonder if this is too big for a coop night...
Realistic map marking, boundaries, AO size and (as much as I could be bothered) briefing.
Tanks. Like seriously, loads of tanks. 
RHS tanks, because being hull down in an M1A2 should make you near invincible.
Redonkulous teamwork needed. None of this charging about the place, tanks bound too.

I've uploaded it to the server.
Sounds great! Please update the mission list.
Mission updated, all units given NVG, helicopters removed, 2x Bradleys added as Cavalry troops for recon, view distance script added

File updated in first post.