Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: IL2 - Battle of Moscow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's on sale for 50% off -- https://il2sturmovik.com/store/battle-of-moscow/ -- does anyone have this? I will purchase if there's anyone else who has it and wants to do some flying...
Does it support Track IR?
I think so, searching the forums it seems like it. I picked it up anyways, so I will confirm.

Sent from mTalk
As a Il-2 and Rise of Flight fun, I seem to be bound to like this game. Though I would like if they offered a demo at least because I have no clue how the game actually feels, though it looks crazy good.
Variable Wrote:Does it support Track IR?

It does!

Misha Wrote:As a Il-2 and Rise of Flight fun, I seem to be bound to like this game. Though I would like if they offered a demo at least because I have no clue how the game actually feels, though it looks crazy good.

It's a lot more 'arcade' than DCS. It's simpler, has game notifications (engine out, gear damaged, etc.) and a few other 'easy' additions. However .. And this is a big one, it supports multi-crew bombers! I've only started the campaign, but if anyone wants to try some multiplayer I'd be very interested in trying it out.
Ok, I'll bite. Just downoading the game
[Image: B9M_s0YCYAAbhwG.jpg]
That didn't go well...

I installed the game over night and now it doesn't start. When I click start in the launcher a splash screen appears for a few seconds and disappears again with no error message or other comment... Sad

Contacted the support and reinstalling it in parallel. We'll see how that works out.

Anyways, as far as I can tell there's no refund option on the page, so if this thing wont work I'm shit out of luck I guess.

Point is, I would recommend for you to wait and see how this works out before buying it as well...
Wow, I don't remember last time when some game didn't work after install. 

Actually, I do remember, it's il-2 Cliffs of Dover, but only because it was abandoned, not updated at all for years...

So, I will wait on this one, but only because I need money for other stuff right now.
Manuel Wrote:That didn't go well...

I installed the game over night and now it doesn't start. When I click start in the launcher a splash screen appears for a few seconds and disappears again with no error message or other comment... Sad

Contacted the support and reinstalling it in parallel. We'll see how that works out.

Anyways, as far as I can tell there's no refund option on the page, so if this thing wont work I'm shit out of luck I guess.

Point is, I would recommend for you to wait and see how this works out before buying it as well...

Hmm, worked for me first try...
So after I re-installed the game it is launching. I'm about to give it a try now Smile

And fyi: the customer support did report within a day, so that's good to know I suppose.
Now I have high hopes for this game, just take a look at this announcement:
https://il2sturmovik.com/news/360/announ...us-tank-c/

So, in short, we will have Western Front addon, which will include P-51, Spitfire (wink, wink, Manuel), Me-262 and so on. Also, a module which will bring WW1 planes to the sim, and the third module which will simulate tank crew!
50% off right now. If others want, we could try on Saturday.

Sent from mTalk
I don't get it, on seems it says I have to buy Il-2 Battle of Stalingrad as a base game to play Battle of Moscow, but I haven't found that information on game's website. So does it require?

Edit: case closed - Steam version is not standalone while 1C version is.