Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Bad Situation 14co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New Mission!
[Image: 3F8248609E6599696BDDD7038A1E9ABAD252A82A]
[Image: ?id=1196201524]

Your mercenaries hired by a black ops organization to deliver highly sensitive cargo to a secured airport in Afghanistan. A lot of money for some easy work, right? Wrong! Your planes left engine malfunctioned causing you to crash land out in the desert in taliban territory. You have no radio contact, no means of transportation and to make matters worst, you hear vehicles approaching.

2-14 players
1 Curator (Zues game master) slot. Just select Civilian side.

Steam Workshop http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...searchtext=
Update!

Guys, I tried to update the mission but it wouldn't allow me to delete or replace the older pbo file from the server. Kept giving me an error.

So I attached the new update this thread. I won't be able to attend Sunday coop but I wanted to make sure you guys got this update in case you wanted to give it another go.

Updates are:
Curator is moved somewhere safe.
Patrols have been moved and added in a couple of outpost that you may or may not encounter
Got rig of the SPG that was massacring everyone left and right\
Add a extra vehicle in the attack
Hi Sempri, once the mission list on the server is loaded, the files are locked. To unlock them restart the server.
Thanks for the help. Mission is updated.