Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [Dynamic] Compound Raid (COOP 12)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]
Dynamic Compound Raid
by
Alwarren & Variable

A terrorist organization calling themselves the "Crimson Jihad" has occupied a compound in Afghanistan. Afghan police anti-terror units are being deployed to handle the threat. Since there is no clear picture of whether civilians are on site, low-penetration weapons like SMG's, pistols and shotguns are used exclusively.

Approximately 30-50 combatants are on site. Proceed with extreme care.
Wonderful!
You guys really shouldn't add me as author in missions my only contribution for was giving the idea
And yay! Lithium! Does it include large buildings with multiple floors that we will raid?
Fuck Yes! You had me at smg's, pistols and shotguns
Variable Wrote:Wonderful!
You guys really shouldn't add me as author in missions my only contribution for was giving the idea

Well the idea is half the rent TBH.

Quote:And yay! Lithium! Does it include large buildings with multiple floors that we will raid?

Yeah. There are currently around 25 locations. Some of them are just small houses, but some of them are the large blocks.
Evans Wrote:Fuck Yes! You had me at smg's, pistols and shotguns

Turned out that this isn't that easy. There is no single shotgun in vanilla, and only four SMG's. Definitely need more of that stuff.
Updated on the server:
  • Replaced Laws of War earpiece with a CUP helmet
  • Added Smoke grenades to loadout
  • Tweaked some loadouts (more pistols)
  • If ACE is loaded, adds two flashbang to each player
  • If enemies drop under a certain number, they will leave the buildings and try to flee.
  • Black screen at the beginning should be fixed.
Updated
  • Added an extra team (Delta)
  • Each team gets their own vehicle and insertion point
  • Number of enemies adapts to the number of players