Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: RoutinePatrol (Coop <16) Takistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey CIA

To night I finished my first mission creation!

It´s a more or less short Coop, up to 16 soldiers, mission based in Takistan.

[Image: 31539852lm.jpg]

[Image: 31539857nu.jpg]

Story: 13th Company had been deployed to Takistan just a couple of days ago. Now it´s time to fulfill their first mission.

I tested this mission as much as possible, so maybe we can give it try at COOP-Nights?

If you need the plain folders and documents to check if it´s compatible to servers demands, let me know, I´ll send you asap.

Take care & good night!
Tobi
[Moved to Mission Release board]
Glad to see a mission submission from you Tobi! Looking forward to playing it. It's been a while since we played a mission by other than our regular mission makers.
Before I upload it, please resubmit it by following the instructions in this thread http://ciahome.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3189
Good morning Variable

Thx for the quick reply, I´ll resubmit my mission asap and will check the [GUIDE] CiA Mission Submission and Naming Standards

New Upload follows and the guide has been marked for favs.
UPDATE 16. Jan 2018

Updated as requested by Variable!
Uploaded! Looking forward to playing it.
Thx Variable, me too, I hope everything works fine. If so, I´ve plenty of ideas for new missions.

Have a good day guys!
Tobi, Good job today. I enjoyed playing youy mission very much and look forward to playing more of them.
Thx a lot Sempri! I´m glad everything went well, we could play the mission and everything went well, except those 2 cics sitting on the street in front of our base and the stucked AI-Soldiers-Car at the end. But I´m going to fix it and will upload uploaded mission soon.
UPDATE: 19 JAN 2018

Due to yesterdays Coop Night, this mission had been updated a little, PBO (see: first post) had been updated as well.

* ChangeLog *
  • Different AI car-routes have been adjusted
  • US Rifleman AT is now set up with 1 rocket
  • A few crates had been send by US-Gov to OP
  • 16-men Platoon has been splitted to 2 Squats á 8 Soldiers
  • Platoon-Leader and Squad-Leader equiped with LR Radio AN/PRC-117F
  • Area of Interest marked on map
I thought about the "compass"-situation and decided to keep it as it is. Due to current "real" equipment loadouts of US-Troops, only group leaders will be equipped with it. So, I think this will be a little more challenging for us during firefights.

Take care guys!

STEAM: Mission had been released! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1274777878
Note that missions with addons are marked with an @. See mission submitting instructions. Renamed and uploaded.
Variable Wrote:Note that missions with addons are marked with an @. See mission submitting instructions. Renamed and uploaded.

Roger that, copied and following updates or missions will be named correctly.