Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CUP Cache Register (SP/CO16)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NAC bastards are preparing their MLRS missiles and super weapons ready and pointed at Moscow. Your task is to stop them at all cause. They have hidden MLRS launchers in the warehouses that need to be destroyed. They have data dumps that contains the launch codes and secret alien weaponry they have been working on that needs to be stolen. A lot of boats are ready to start an invasion on Mother Russia. You will cross the bridge and take them out with support of a few armor vehicles. The NAC must be eliminated. The boats shall be destroyed, and their entire dock. You shall make them suffer, and the explosion shall be big, REALLY BIG!!

This is a remake of one of my Namalsk mission from Arma 2. This requires Namalsk. I'm not sure which version on the workshop is legal, but you can always check Armaholic if you're in doubt.

NAMALSK REQUIRED not sure if there's a legal version on the workshop

Features
- Spectator Slots
- Zeus Slots
- Side Respawn
- Dedicated Server compatible
- If started in singleplayer, numbers of enemy will be reduce and numbers of friendly reinforcement will increase
- If optional low player count mode is on, there will be less enemy and more friendly reinforcements
- If only the Spetsnaz team is taken, there will be the largest number of friendly reinforcements and the least enemy count
- If the BMP slot is taken, there will be the least amount of friendly reinforcements and largest count of enemy units

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1350950629

Requires CUP Units, CUP Weapons, CUP Vehicles, CUP Terrains, Namalsk

Remake of my Namalsk mission from Arma 2 (now with more explosions)
Yeah baby! One of my favorite Arma 2 missions.
Updated Cache Register. Added more armor to Spetsnaz team and updated briefing in regards to enemy reinforcements info.
Updated Cache Register:

Fixed ammobox empty issue on dedicated servers.
Updated Cache Register:

- TAW View Distance added
- Set non NAC units to SAFE