Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: new coop started
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I just have started a new coop to clear my head. The name would be Desert War and is with the West Leach Spring Island Addon. I don´t know if this would be the only part or if I will do more parts (1-4?). I just don´t know, but I think I will do more parts. So you must begin with the first part, then the second and so on, that you know what the story is about. This part I begun will then be the third part or so. I just do some learning of new elements. Also this will be my real first coop. So this could take some time till finished. I only want that you know that I´m working on a mission.
Hi Lob..just a thought or suggestion for the teamsetup for all CiA missions:

Alpha green
Officer (spotter)
Sniper

Alpha Black
Officer (leader)
LAW/RPG
Grenadier
Medic
Machinegunner

After this you fill up with soldiers to the wanted player amount or exchange the soldiers for AA or HG whatever suits the specific map.

I would like to be able to use sniperteam as scouts for big missions.

No need to have different insertions.

Anyway its just an suggestion
Hi,
now the whole thing is clearer in my head. The following parts will be done:

Desert War 1 - The Arrival
Desert War 2 - The 2nd Isle
Desert War 3 - Securing the Sea
Desert War 4 - The Secret Path
Desert War 5 - The Surprise
Desert War 6 - Showdown

Now I must do some more thinking about what to add in the parts. The places where all happens and the minimum stories are ready. So I think I will start with the first part tomorrow. All parts will be great maps, cause the West Leach Spring Island Addon is a very great map.
Update:
I must use the Editor Upgrade for the first part also. Strange but think will do a better realistic mission.
Also this will be a BlackOP mission.