Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Ammocache (coop10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NATO Squad pushes LDF Platoon out of Dolnik, Livonia.

My first mission so I tried to keep it simple. It should serve as a starting point for more interesting missions in the future but for now I hope I got the basics down. Maybe it is wise to let me try the mission on the dedicated server before it is being played officially. I expect issues Big Grin

Mission places Nato against LDF. Nato has to destroy an ammo cache and reach exfil zone.

I am using a different Orbat to what people are used to. 1 SL element consisting of an SL and a marksman and 2 fireteams with demo experts instead of grenadiers (for the purpose of this mission). I am also using (vanilla) blufor tracking for the different elements (which I have seen only in very few missions so far). The overall idea here is to make the leader's job easier. Let's find out if it works.

I also tried to incorporate some randomization by giving units a percentage chance of spawning. Moreover the ammo cache can spawn in multiple locations but there is always only one.

I am looking for meaningful feedback (I can take criticism) especially but not limited to technical aspects (does it work), balancing (enemy seize vs player count) and the orbat.

cheers
Looking forward to playing this one   Smile
Mission is on the server! Can't wait to try it out.
Changelog:
- Removed raw Screenshots from mission folder  Dodgy
- Fixed Exfil Trigger
Verstanden Wrote:Changelog:
- Removed raw Screenshots from mission folder  Dodgy
- Fixed Exfil Trigger

Updated!
Great mission!
We had some intense door to door fighting on this one. Great mission!
Note the description isn’t working.
Changelog:
- Increased FT size to 6 each, added Ammobearer and Grenadier
- Changed Exfil Trigger
- Changed Radio Hints for players
- Changed Map Information for Briefing and Signal Tab
- Added description and loading screen