Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Tactical Cannon Fodder - TRGM2 joint operation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Phantom Wrote:I can switch to marksman if you want mg stick. What weapon and sight is marksman? If its mid range should be fine. I'm not too use to full on sniper in ACE.

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Oh, sorry I did not look too closely at the top posting!  Blush I will take the Rifleman (Mine Detector). I should be able to get myself blown up easy enough with that role! Wink Stay where you are! If there are any full CiA members wanting to play and there is no slots left,  I will drop out and let them play!
not confirmed yet about the marksmen, but they will not be used as snipers... more like a rifleman with a better scope and maybe a different rifle lol... so more like mid range

But its ok... stay where you are for now, its handy to know you are happy to take marksman, as I may have three of you in Kilo-2 and three in Kilo-3  (will update roster later, and check you are all happy with it so far Smile )
If anyone wants to learn ace advanced medical, let me know, i will see if our ace medic can show you the ropes Smile
Are there any slots left? I think I can make it for sure tomorrow. Sounds like game time is a half hour later than our co op times?

If possible I'd like to be in a section with other CiA but it's not a 100% necessity that I am.
any news on mod list?

yeah sputnik your right about the time
Dalken (and everyone else too), I have updated the OP with time details and required/optional mods

Also, server is running right now and will be running all day, feel free to join to test connection is all ok for you

Sputnik, I have added you to the roster now : )  will update the roster and briefing soon
Marksman slot - Section 3, please. Smile
Has anyone has this error, while trying to connect to TRGM2 mission server?

"DynaSound_DS_m_Explosions' requires addon
'DynaSound_DS_w_Tails'

Also had to remove this PBO! "DS_w_CMR76.pbo", so that I could connect to the TRGM2 mission server!

Will the game still run ok with the above error and PBO removed? 

I have downloaded the DynaSpound mod from [/url][url=http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29810&highlight=DYNASOUND%2B2]http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29810&highlight=DYNASOUND%2B2
Hey Stick,

It will only allow the steam version at the moment, but if you delete a pbo and it lets you in, then it should be fine.

TRGM2 mission is running on the server in persistent mode, if you can connect game players ok, then you are good to go Smile

server is on a secure mode, which is why its being so picky with which mods are loaded

Does anyone use CBA, ACRE2 or ACE3 using a non Steam version??
treendy Wrote:Hey Stick,

It will only allow the steam version at the moment, but if you delete a pbo and it lets you in, then it should be fine.

TRGM2 mission is running on the server in persistent mode, if you can connect game players ok, then you are good to go Smile

server is on a secure mode, which is why its being so picky with which mods are loaded

Hi treendy,

I had already had done that and gave it a try. It connected without any problems!  Smile
What roster slot did I get?

I test joined the teamspeak server and got in fine. Will test the game server in about 10 minutes or so.
treendy Wrote:Hey Stick,

Hi treendy,

Yes to all 3, (CBA, ACR2 and ACE3)
I thought this was funny and we jinxed it

[url=
My full edit with a lot of chattering. Skip to around 20 min after for the main firefight and ops.

[url=
Pages: 1 2