Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Can i join CIA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am from England and i have been playing OFP for about a year....i´m a very good sniper and work very well in a team....i like to have fun but very serious when it come to matches in the combatzone. I know how most teams are like in combatzone ladder as i played in most of the matches for Assualt Squad. Maybe I can be useful addition to your squad.

I can play most nights in the weeks (5 - 6 days) and also on hand when needed.

Contact me either on:
email: urby2k1@excite.com

please consider me....i missed playing matches in ofp....lol
-=[xXx]=- Warrior.....out!
oh by the way. I just looked around the site and maybe this may help my application.

I know what its like playing in TCZ matches so i have experience playing in a team.

Also I write the news for matches etc for the Assualt Squad.....I write the news and post them on the site.....basically explain each match and what went on for people who didnt participate so they can a feel of what the match was like. Also i have experience arranging matches....when i did it for Assualt Squad no one turned up (Assualt Squad) and we had to forfiet and i was accused of playing matches at the wrong time (whats wrong with playing on saturday at 20:00 uk time....weird)
thx for message urby2k2... answer by eMail.
hmmm you havent emailed me yet....maybe coz u are busy.

Just in case u dont have it:
urby2k1@excite.com
Hi urby.... sorry... you will get it asap.
lol you must be busy
Anonymous message edited by Luke[CiA] cause of it´s destructive content.