Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: PAS challenge...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PAS has Challenged us 5vs5 on friday the 28th.
This was the time we were supposed to play ETC so I guess you still can play. I will wait until tomorrow evening before responding.
So can you play? Plz respond ASAP
I can play
Me too
(it was EPJ)
I am in. (Lots of matches scheduled! ConfusedmileSmile
I play
Is this on? I would like to play them. I looked at their homepage, it is pretty good.
Unfortuantely I will not be available this Friday. :-?
I will propose Friday the 28th 22:00 CiA time.
5vs5, I will also try to setup the maps.
Is this one locked? I am ready to play if it is.
I have not received a reply from them.
They cant play.. They had some problems.
:-(
We need to play these guys and destroy them. I am taking a response to a frendly post on their web page as a personal vandetta. I saw only 1 other post of this nature. I find it rude that hes replied in this manner. Furthermore I find it rude to challence CiA to a match and then findout they cannot field the match. Can we get our Challenges updated on the TCZ webpage under our clan info?
Quote:

MaddMatt

Great Job [P-A-S] !
« Thread started on: Jul 2nd, 2002, 06:57am »

You guys have one of the hottest OFP web ages I have seen in a long time. I never thought to have the menu mirror the in game menus. Bravo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Judge
Corporal

Re: Great Job [P-A-S] !
« Reply #1 on: Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:23am »

Guy\´s do i need to keep replying to this....
Soon everybody will come and give his tought about the site i cant keep up with replying...
Must stop......arghhhh going mad.......need help........argghhh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm.. they don´t want visitors to post in the forum? So they should remove the register possibility.