Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Confirm match with [ADBH]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is the match information:

When: Saturday 27 July
Time: 2100 CiA time
Place: Server TBD
Who: 5 versus 5
What: CTF
Maps:1.) St. Pierre
2.) Everon (normal)
3.) St. Pierre(ADBH not 100% though)

All reply that can make it.
New TCZ rules will apply!

I can make it.
I will be there!
btw... which map will be played as sudden death map?
Wwe wil lock in a sudden death map when we talk on Saturday. I will lean to the one we are strong with in the next pracrices.
Hmm... i dont know next week now, i guess i will play
I´m there
I cant participate.
I have to help my Gf´s sister to finish their roof.
In the evening I will go to an Open Air for some spooky music and Open Air Beer. :-D
Should I try to push this one back until wednesday? If so I need to tell them during training tommorrow.
I have asked ADBH it postpone the match from Saturday to a day that refelcts our training. I apologized for the not being able to meet the desired match date and am waiting for a response.
good to hear :-D
Galdorn and I agreed to a new match date of Wed 31 July. Same agreement as 1st post applies.
If you can play post here. Iljurin do tou think that you may be able to serve if connections are decent?
I can play
I can play
i know that i could help if i had the chance...but my speed puts me on a wheel chair at the moment..

so the only thing i can do is give the rest of us my wishes...

i think we don´t need to underastimate this team but on the other hand they are pieces from a team that did a 0-9....i mean AAP

So you will be fine....

good luck

I will be able to play also. Thing i hate is that we gonna do this on St Pierre. This map suxxxx Big Grin
Also gotta a bit confused bout the match date. 31th of August is definately wrong i guess Tongue
Pages: 1 2