Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Respawn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, what do i type in on note pad to get a respawn? i need help please reply!!!
Ok before you start a mess here pls have a look in the cookbook section. Especially the description.ext tut should be helpful.
Please get used to fundamentals of Editing before you post at the forum. The cookbook section provides a lot of useful Tut´s and stuff for Editing. Give it a try.
Thanks for your grgeat help Balsh, NOT! Ive seen the Tuts and they suck, they dont give clear examples. I wouldnt of posted this if I understood would I?????
The Tut´s are understandable for most of the visitors here. if you have problems in understanding them it is certainly not our problem.
Furthermore I would suggest to lower your voice a bit. If you think there are errors in the Tut´s tell us. If you have no idea on basic editing it is certainly not our problem.
Take a look at the templates that come with every OFP to understand how the CTF and other missions work.
Here you go:
http://ciahome.net/modules.php?op=modloa...isit&lid=4

This is what Bals refered me to before CiA started the Cook book . It should be helpful.
Lets leave the sarcasm to another website please. We should all be fellow OFP friends here.