Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Congrats to the won ADBH :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hm... argh... I hope I am right... ;-)
What is the result?
Hehe curious ?

We had BIG lag problems yesterday, so we agreed to reschedule. We really need to find a solution for the server problem, as Illes server doesnt seem to be fully working at the moment. I mean the server is great (Black Tiger Monster machine, blabla...) but the provider seems to have problems, or is it us ?
Yep... the server is one of the bigget problems in CiA. Even several small, bad clans have got a dedi.
Then they can play with other cause there happens always something and they dont need to wait for a player with a server.
I think it is the swedish connection... I test my connection sometimes when it is too bad for sweden... good ping to us and europe.
A guy at TCZ forum postet lately that they seek for a clan to share a dedi with them. Costs wouldnt be that high than. Or we could support Lob´s pizzabox . We need to discuss that as the problems got bigger since the time Llauma left.
I believe that Germany seems to be the bad wheel on the European internet machine.

Solution: all people who play OFP will be required to move to Sweden upon purchace of OFP or any of its official addons.
Lob can you give an approximate cost for beefing up your server to a level same as other OFP servers?

I would be willing to part with some of my cashmoney to better the pizzabox for the thought of having a clan deddi to suport our OFP needs. Who else feels the same?
same here.
the pizzabox costs 39 Euro / month with 10 gig transfer, every more gig costs 0,99 cent (no taxes included in all costs, must be added with 16%). That´s the prices I know at the moment. So there are also homepages on the box, I can try to look if I can use extra IP for the dedi server. Also if I can get the amount of traffic produced. If we only use the server as clan-server (non-public) I think we have few costs. But if public, it can cost very much money.