Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Radio targeting removed without losing other radio functions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It´s done. It works. It´s spread ! EFL league will use the script to modify all their maps with it. I dont know if TCZ does but they said so. I know a lot of peops already know it works but for the ones who dont know: Check the download section for the UPDATED CiA CTF 1.3 Pro ED. It gets rid of that annoying radio targetters that made laddering unattractive as hell. They now dont have a chance anymore Big Grin
Rip the map apart if you like to and embedd the scripts into your own maps.
Let´s spread this scripts to keep laddering fair and funny Big Grin
If you experience any probs mail me or reply here. The scripts are tested and should
work without problems.
Could do with some help here if possible Balschoiw. I am attempting to incorporate this into a map template. I am finding targetting is still in use both in editor & the downloaded map. I am using 1.90 and notice the map was written using 1.46. Is this the probelm, or am I doing something wrong? Appreciate anything you could suggest

Cheers

REMF
I am currently checking a map from another guy who sent it to me for the same reason.
I dont have 1.90 running here, but I will install it on monday, so info on how/ or why will follow later on. With 1.85 the script worked without any problems and I dont think any changes with 1.90 should have made it corrupt. I will countercheck it and keep you updated. Additionally you could send me the map to balschoiw@ciahome.net to have a look at it. But I can´t guarantee any date of checking it, cause I am quite busy at the moment.
Thank you for the quick response, and the time you have put into this subject. I will mail you the map asap for checking

Regards

REMF
Ok found my problem, it does work, but only if you use the F11 key. Targetting is still active if the leader selects the "all" squad key, then target. Is it possible to modify the script to incorporate this key as well?

Cheers

REMF