Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: full member ship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i dont want to be an annyoin little muppet but can you tell me how you can compte member ship of CIA thanks Wink
join our trainings on wednesday or sunday and play with us. We will watch your skills and decide after some trainings if you fit the mad CiA crew or not Big Grin
It´s nothing special. You should be 18 years old and able to regularely participate in trainings and matches. Furthermore you need to have a reliant internet connection.
The human factor is a big factor within the clan. We are friends on the first line and comrades when it comes to OFP. Join our trainings and decide if you like us or not Wink

[Edited on 7/2/2003 by Balschoiw]
just want to say a big thanks for the prompt response by Lobanak to my email inquiring about membeship.

Here's to passing your training sessions in the coming week
Hey see you at training.
Don't worry the skils can come later...as bals said it is the human factor that counts...
So just come with some flowers and you are in... Wink
Well, had my first few games yesterday...quite eventful..sorry about the friendly fire joni!

having to keep quiet on team speak while the missus was asleep.

Got to say I prefer the Co-op Games to the CTF.

Look forward to playing again soon

koz
you´re welcome koz Big Grin