Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: SK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey

I noticed that you guys are a coop clan so i´m trying to get some great ones into our server so you know where too get top class ones or you guys have i can get?
We only use the normal addons like the editor upgrade ect but if you got some cool thigns to tell me then sure i can upload them on our server Wink

Thx

SK

Ps: ha det gött Wink
As we mostly play the FDF-Mod in the last time, we have most missions with that addons needed. Only few missions with standard addons. Also only few with BAS Addons.

I've looked arround on many sites to find normal missions which only uses standard addons like the editor update, but many use other addons also and I don't want to install every addon needed only by one map. Also mostly there is no info what addons really needed when you look on sites. The infos only in the zip-file and not on the site itself. So you have to download the map and look if it works.

When you use the FDF-Mod, then you can find maps at FDF Mission repository.

But I can give you a list of our missions. Then you can look which one you want and I can send them to you.

Or download our mission-pack here 50 MB

there are all maps of our server included. Only newest FDF-Maps missing.

Greets

[CiA]Lobanak