Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
A suggestions - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Mission Making (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: A suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=1380)

A suggestions - Overlord - 10-23-2008

Hi, just to inform all can mission-makers post a message of new missions they make? Nothing much, just a a short description, name, which Island and for how many players. So we know when there is new missions on the server.
Now, wasn't that a good idea Lenin? lol Wink And we could discuss the missions too, too little time to do that when we play.

Re: A suggestions - Overlord - 10-24-2008

And please, feel free to post a comment. We do better with forum if we use it. Just to get some activity here Wink
I know lot of ppl read but almost none reply to post, Let's change that now ok?
Even Pulverizer post even if I'v not seem him play for almost a year now Sad (to bad pulv, sunday nextWink )

Re: A suggestions - Pulverizer - 10-25-2008

Yeah. I got somewhat bored of FDFmod. I must've played that stuff a thousand hours so it was time to take a break.

I guess it would be fun again, but the CiA gaming times kinda suck for me.

Re: A suggestions - Variable - 10-25-2008

Hey! I think this is a good idea Overlord. I don't see myself starting to create missions though. If I will be sure that I will harass you all Smile

Re: A suggestions - Post - 10-25-2008

I concur! And be sure to expect work on a new Trinity mission from me as soon as I get back home ;-)

Re: A suggestions - Mjolnir - 10-25-2008

I need ideas,mine have dried up atm. I want to do a paratrooper mission, a reasonably realistic one, but it cant be too big due to the relatively low numbers of us. I also wanted to add in airsupport, and possibly enemy airsupport/CAP, but that adds in more players needed and scripting time.

Re: A suggestions - Overlord - 10-26-2008

I am working on a Trinity-mission just now, hope it will be worth playing when I finish it. Been out of editing a long time so I almost have to start from basic again Wink

And wb Variable, hope u have a nice holiday Smile

Re: A suggestions - TonyMarony - 10-26-2008

(10-25-2008, 12:21 AM)Pulverizer link Wrote: Yeah. I got somewhat bored of FDFmod. I must've played that stuff a thousand hours so it was time to take a break.

Hi Pulv,

so lets check that, maybe we can make them better?

Re: A suggestions - Overlord - 11-10-2008

(10-26-2008, 02:57 PM)Fat Tony link Wrote: [quote author=Pulverizer link=topic=1530.msg6440#msg6440 date=1224886882]
so lets check that, maybe we can make them better?[/quote]Anyone got suggestions? The server is normally up 24/7 and I try to check in when I see ppl playing (at least known players). I even try to get new players to join us from time to time Wink