Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
[CiA] OFP : Completed missions - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CiA Coop Nights (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: [CiA] OFP : Completed missions (/showthread.php?tid=1391)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: Completed missions - Make - 06-23-2009

[Image: heheayv.th.jpg]

Re: Completed missions - Overlord - 07-02-2009

Long time since last post...
Poliisipoijjat
[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/52688740834207][Image: 52688740834207.gif]

Re: Completed missions - Marto - 07-05-2009

[Image: th_FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE-2009-07-06-04-.jpg]

Re: Completed missions - Make - 07-06-2009

Air Patrol 6.7.2009

[Image: airpatrol.th.jpg]

Misha wounded his leg and we lost our chopper by a accident, so i needed to go alone and destroy t72 and run all the way back to extraction  ;D

As a matter of fact Misha won beer race, he was before me in the extraction

Re: Completed missions - Misha - 07-06-2009

Yes, I have never spent so much time long distance crawling. Am I patient?

Glad we did this one despite everything!

Re: Completed missions - slash [fin] - 07-13-2009

Yesterday night we finally finished Stanch Rangers. Minefield worked effectively and A10´s did their job too. However there were lot´s of casualties and eventually only zwobot (laser designator) and i (Javelin) survived because we were doing our part of the mission bit further away from main group.
I forgot to take screenshot from debriefing but here is a one picture about laying that effective minefield.
How beautiful can V-formation be?

[Image: ddafd041909933.gif]
Stanch Rangers

Re: Completed missions - Zwobot - 07-13-2009

Quote: How beautiful can V-formation be?
Yeah, your screenshot almost broght tears into my eyes  ;D

Re: Completed missions - Hawke - 08-01-2009

hmm that went totally wrong. Can anyone delete my 1st post?

Another try
WGL Bloodletting
[Image: wglbloodletting.th.jpg]

Re: Completed missions - Overlord - 08-01-2009

LOL, how did you get your sticky fingers on Zwobbe's screen?

You can delete your own post yourself btw Smile

Re: Completed missions - slash [fin] - 08-06-2009

[Image: fccb4c44439844.gif]
HelpingHand

Mission was completed although Mikael decided to die.

Re: Completed missions - Hawke - 08-08-2009

@Over

I could if the button wasn't outside the page.
I messed around with the tabs of the browser and got the wrong one, that's how i got the screenshot.

Re: Completed missions - Overlord - 08-08-2009

Oki Hawke, deleted by your request (finally) Smile

Re: Completed missions - Make - 08-27-2009

Frostbite
[Image: frostbite.th.jpg]

We made another mission also but no picture,
fagus was too fast to click ''Im ready'' as a admin  >Sad

Re: Completed missions - Make - 09-02-2009

Arudy Road

[Image: arudyroad.th.jpg]

GJ!
Great leading Tony!

Re: Completed missions - RKDmitriyev - 10-15-2009

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I had a great time today with Anguis, Viking, and Misha. Viking and I first played a short mission as practice--it ended with my suicidally charging a T55, sticking a satchel charge next to it, and then blowing it up. It actually worked, T55 died, but a resistance infantryman must have shot me a few seconds later. Viking had been killed earlier, so mission failed. D:

Next mission had all four of us as Spetznaz and a few AI to raid a bunch of NATO camps. We snuck up on the lip of a hill overlooking the first NATO camp. Misha and Anguis tried to sneak closer while Viking and I covered them from above. It might have worked, but a Humvee drove right up to us two and  three black ops hopped out maybe 25 meters away! We wiped them out, but now the enemy was alerted. Infantry killed us all after a valiant fight.

After that was the funniest mission. We were a bunch of murderous civilian hooligans trying to bust our "friend" out of police custody. But we pwned ourselves quite a bit away from our goal. Misha was shot by friendly fire, perhaps due to a miscommunication of mine...eh...heh heh.... >.>

Anguis and I were killed by entering a booby-trapped car. To continue the mission, Viking grabbed fuel from a gas station and drove a sports car through the wilderness, but he ran into a tree. At that exact second, the mission failed due to time spent, anyway. Tongue

After that was a very long mission as FDF resistance. Must have been 1 1/2 hours at least. But we were actually successful. It'd be way too long to describe everything. Basically we four, by ourselves, killed a camp of Spetznatz, 2 T80s, 2 BMPs, an AA gun with supporting infantry, and also a bunch of unfortunate patrolling infantry. We eluded several Russian patrols as well.

A hind was whirring around most of the time, which was unnerving. But as we found out, the pilot wasn't paying any attention, for he passed over us several times as we were sprinting through open ground. The two T80s were each killed by two of us shooting AT4s in quick succession. Misha was killed after shooting at a BMP.

Sorry, I just enjoy telling stories. Please correct me if I'm mixed up about details. Big Grin