Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Arma II Linux Server - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CiA Addon Requirements & Dedicated Servers (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Arma II Linux Server (/showthread.php?tid=1713)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Arma II Linux Server - Post - 12-22-2009

what? what? what? What went wrong?

Re: Arma II Linux Server - Lobanak - 12-22-2009

(12-22-2009, 09:34 PM)Post link Wrote:what? what? what? What went wrong?

nothing went wrong. update 1.05 only changes a lot of addon files....

Re: Arma II Linux Server - TonyMarony - 12-23-2009

Hola Comrades,

what about setting up "infofficial" Arma Coop nights? Im just reinstalling Arma, and i havent played online yet. I dont know how many missions will be available and if they are worth playing it, but i thik we should get into action there. Maybe some retired CiA members will show up aswell? I think some stated something like that. And we have a reputation in the community aswell i guess ;-).

I thik when we just can set up a time for our members internally (i´d suggest Tuesday evening for the beginning) and try some fun. I´d even suggest not to protect the server with a password in the beginning aswell for making new contacts with some players in this "trial-period". When they mess around too much, we can switch to PW at every time and kicking weirdos fast should make our way of Cooop Style clear :-).

What do you think?

Tony

Re: Arma II Linux Server - Zwobot - 12-23-2009

Tuesdays are ok for me, I'm looking forward to playing Arma2 with you guys to get a real feeling for the game. Singleplayer is boring.
Can't say for sure if I will be back home next Tuesday for coop...

Re: Arma II Linux Server - Post - 12-23-2009

I won't be there next week, but otherwise Tuesdays are fine I guess. I'd love to try this out in MP. As we now have 79 mission pbos on the server, I guess we can have fun for a while

Re: Arma II Linux Server - Misha - 12-24-2009

I don't wanna be too insistent, but I cannot stress enough how much I will love to see Arma 2 played on this server. Any day at all!

Re: Arma II Linux Server - Variable - 12-24-2009

Tueday is fine for me!

Re: Arma II Linux Server - Grip - 12-24-2009

1+ on that Variable , could be god to get some games going on the server atleast 1 evning during the week(just to test the missions on the server wite a few players around).
And so we get a fell fore the game in the cia way, have noticed a lack of Co-op oriented servers out there Sad.

Re: Arma II Linux Server - Overlord - 12-26-2009

I've had the pleasure to play a few games with Zwo and/ or Variable (few for MP isn't it?) and I promise you, AA2 is made for coop. If/ when you are on other servers; grab a few missions you like and send them to me. I'll UL to server if they are "suitable".
(12-24-2009, 01:25 AM)Misha link Wrote:Any day at all!
Why not?  ;D

Re: Arma II Linux Server - Osku - 12-26-2009

I would be happy to join too - should be able to do so very soon, just need first to get my game by mail (within next 1-2 weeks). And maybe get some feel of the game controls, so I won't cause any major disasters out there...  ;D

Any day is fine for me.

Re: Arma II Linux Server - Grip - 12-28-2009

So is it an open Arma2 night on tuesday(tomorow) ???

And if so only a vanilla install and patched version 1.05?

Re: Arma II Linux Server - Lobanak - 12-28-2009

gaming only happens, if I have reuploaded the bugged files (1,5 GB) till then. And then the others have to decide if it is open gaming or not.

Re: Arma II Linux Server - Lobanak - 12-29-2009

all files uploaded and are ok. server starts fine.

it says version 1.04.61018, but I have downloaded the server again and still the same. Installed is version 1.05.62021.

BattleEye is is not installed.

Re: Arma II Linux Server - Zwobot - 12-29-2009

Ingame Server browser tells the server version is 1.04 and I can't connect with version 1.05

Re: Arma II Linux Server - Lobanak - 12-29-2009

edit... found the problem, was my mistake, soon should be fixed

server up and running with v1.05.62021 :-)