Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Coop stories - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CiA Coop Nights (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Coop stories (/showthread.php?tid=1788)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: Coop nights - Overlord - 02-12-2011

Added some 150 Tonal and Trinity missions (mostly BAS) to server.

Re: Coop nights - Variable - 02-13-2011

Damn... I need to get back to for some OFP. Where did you find 150 new missions? Do they still make them? I remember breaking my nails trying to find new missions for OFP and that was two years ago.

Re: Coop nights - Overlord - 02-13-2011

Find them? Oh, in a MPMissionCache on a retired disk Smile Not the right one cause there I have all the old FDF missions too Sad
But I'm still looking.....

Re: Coop stories - Overlord - 08-22-2011

Well, not much of a story, but what the heck.
Tonight's games was great, even if we (failed a lot?).

Lots of gunning, lots of action, just how coop night is meant to be Smile
Thanks to all players, let's do it again.

Re: Coop stories - Variable - 08-22-2011

(08-22-2011, 12:22 AM)Overlord link Wrote: Well, not much of a story, but what the heck.
Tonight's games was great, even if we (failed a lot?).

Lots of gunning, lots of action, just how coop night is meant to be Smile
Thanks to all players, let's do it again.

Yeah good games indeed. I also enjoyed very much the CWR2 "test" we did on Saturday. Completed two missions!

Please mark that Air/Armour/Inf. mission we played, it should be doable for 7-9 players with a plan...

Re: Coop stories - Zwobot - 08-22-2011

I'm surprised you want to play that again Overlord given your aversion against commanding AI.

I'd like to play it again, too. I wouldn't mind playing missions like this more often. Unfortunately I'll be away for the next coop night...

Re: Coop stories - Variable - 08-22-2011

(08-22-2011, 06:02 PM)Zwobot link Wrote: I'm surprised you want to play that again Overlord given your aversion against commanding AI.

I'd like to play it again, too. I wouldn't mind playing missions like this more often. Unfortunately I'll be away for the next coop night...

We can wait for you with it.

(08-22-2011, 06:02 PM)Zwobot link Wrote: I'm surprised you want to play that again Overlord given your aversion against commanding AI.
Well, I'm not fanatic either  :Smile
This particular mission had some nice set up groups (2 man team), which it don't harm to disable one of them in case. Normally I find it too stressfully to try to keep track of 4-5 AIs along with a bunch of you guys around, that's why  ;D

Re: Coop stories - Osku - 09-07-2011

Guess you didn't figure out my mystic death reasons in last night's Takistani mission: just a clue, the way they pump oil is perilous. Why do I have to stick my head in every spot...  :Smile

Re: Coop stories - Variable - 09-07-2011

(09-07-2011, 03:38 PM)Osku link Wrote: Guess you didn't figure out my mystic death reasons in last night's Takistani mission: just a clue, the way they pump oil is perilous. Why do I have to stick my head in every spot...  :Smile

Really? Blake thought that he naded you by accident...

Re: Coop stories - Osku - 09-07-2011

(09-07-2011, 03:43 PM)Variable link Wrote: [quote author=Osku link=topic=2031.msg15164#msg15164 date=1315402739]
Guess you didn't figure out my mystic death reasons in last night's Takistani mission: just a clue, the way they pump oil is perilous. Why do I have to stick my head in every spot...   :Smile

Really? Blake thought that he naded you by accident...
[/quote]

Yep. His nade injured me, then someone patched me up, and later on while we were waiting on the fields I got into that trouble with a near oil pump due to my own silliness. I need a babysitter next time.. any chance?  ;D

Re: Coop stories - Bubba - 09-07-2011

Sorry for last night, I think I did well enough untill my careless rampage towards the three tanks (of which I was unaware of) and then the T55 blew my tail rotor and... Well Rest is histroy. Next time I'll keep a bit higher....

I hope you didn't have use for the chopper after I crashed?

Re: Coop stories - Variable - 09-07-2011

(09-07-2011, 04:41 PM)Bubba link Wrote: Sorry for last night, I think I did well enough untill my careless rampage towards the three tanks (of which I was unaware of) and then the T55 blew my tail rotor and... Well Rest is histroy. Next time I'll keep a bit higher....

I hope you didn't have use for the chopper after I crashed?

No problem Bubba, you did well. Way better than any other who tried to pilot the Hind in this mission, including yours truly. Actually we managed to complete the mission after you crashed Smile