Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Arma Game (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights (/showthread.php?tid=1964)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - wolfenswan - 02-05-2012

It's cool to use these images in a briefing or otherwise? (Credit's given naturally)

Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - Variable - 02-15-2012

I think that's ok wolfenswan. I'll check with Osku.

Re: Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - Osku - 02-17-2012

(02-05-2012, 02:19 AM)wolfenswan link Wrote:It's cool to use these images in a briefing or otherwise? (Credit's given naturally)

Yes, of course. Everyone is free to use these images in any way they find useful. Not sure if you meant to use them in your own missions or some others'? Editing other people's missions and adding these images ain't good idea. You'll do just fine by having the link ready in hand and alt+tab during briefings in coop nights.

Re: Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - mikey - 02-17-2012

Best way to do it is to make an addon that creates a briefing page, so you can have it in every mission you play. If people would want that then I can make that over the weekend.

Re: Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - Variable - 02-17-2012

I just printed it Smile. I can send the printable copy to whoever requests it.

Re: Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - wolfenswan - 02-22-2012

(02-17-2012, 03:25 PM)mikey link Wrote:Best way to do it is to make an addon that creates a briefing page, so you can have it in every mission you play. If people would want that then I can make that over the weekend.

Neat idea.
Just keep in mind that the used images need to be a power of 2 in size otherwise it can crash the game, which i learned the hard way  :Smile

Btw. I think the links for the images changed from imageshack to ciahome and now return 404s.

Re: Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - kenwort - 02-23-2012

(02-22-2012, 11:25 PM)wolfenswan link Wrote:Neat idea.
Just keep in mind that the used images need to be a power of 2 in size otherwise it can crash the game, which i learned the hard way  :Smile

Btw. I think the links for the images changed from imageshack to ciahome and now return 404s.

Fixed.

Re: Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - Variable - 02-23-2012

In order to have a useful and readable AT guide, the image must be rather wide. I doubt it will be possible within the game, but I will be glad to be found mistaken.In any case, I made another printable AT guide, now with Osku's images and explanations (why didn't I use Osku's guide in the first place, I don't know...). I didn't include the FDF launchers. What is missing is a CWR[sup]2[/sup] launchers guide.
Printable version attached.

Re: Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - mikey - 02-23-2012

I made this a few days ago after variable mentioned this AT guide again, and thought that it'd be really handy to have  Smile

Here's a picture of it:

[Image: J1dxf.jpg]

Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - Variable - 02-23-2012

Ha! Cool Smile

Re: Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - Osku - 02-24-2012

(02-23-2012, 01:00 AM)Variable link Wrote:What is missing is a CWR[sup]2[/sup] launchers guide.

Any volunteers for this challenging task? Smile I don't even have Arma2 installed.

(02-23-2012, 01:49 PM)mikey link Wrote:I made this a few days ago after variable mentioned this AT guide again, and thought that it'd be really handy to have  Smile

Here's a picture of it:

Well done, mikey! I sure that'll be useful.

Re: Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - Misha - 03-04-2012

Yeah, I can update it with CWR2 weapons, but I'm not sure when I'll have enough time for that. So, unless somebody else do it you got to wait a bit.

Re: Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - Outlawz7 - 07-08-2014

Bump

ArmA2:OA 1.63 MAAWS sights guide

[Image: WjnfEFN.png]

The "minus"( - ) is the exact range (100,200,300), the "plus"( + ) is half way in between ranges (150,250,350). The drop-off continues below the sight at around the same interval (100m for screen distance between minuses).

TL;DR Think ArmA3's RPG-42.

Re: Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - Variable - 07-08-2014

This is great! Thanks Outlawz! I'm printing this. Will you be making guides for the other ATs as well?

Re: Arma 2: Anti-tank and Anti-air launcher sights - Outlawz7 - 07-09-2014

What others would you like?