Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Boo ! Still alive. - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Boo ! Still alive. (/showthread.php?tid=1968)

Boo ! Still alive. - Balschoiw - 01-13-2011

Hola Comrades of the CiA !

It´s been a while I guess, I don´t even know the names of most of the members here  ;D
For the ones who remember me, I have moved, split from my gf, sold my house an niow live at the border to Belgium. Best part of the story, I have fast internet!
Anyway, I´m trying to get a hold on Arrowhead and maybe we´ll meet in game soon.
Any of the founding members still active?

Grouphug!

Re: Boo ! Still alive. - Overlord - 01-14-2011

You're our Metusalem now Bals, park your wheelchair in front of your keayboard and join in Smile

Re: Boo ! Still alive. - Variable - 01-14-2011

Bals?! Is that really you?? Welcome back! and finally with broadband! these are indeed great news...
As for your question- the oldest dudes in CiA seniority terms that are still around are Post and Fat Tony, I'm afraid the rest have left: Llaum Radnik and Hard Rock have been long gone. We still get a glimpse of Zopzodeman from time to time though.
However, I assure you that the CiA spirit is still here and unchanged, so come on, arm up with arrowhead and get back onboard! We are waiting Smile

Re: Boo ! Still alive. - Zwobot - 01-14-2011

Welcome back!

Hope to see you on the server soon!

Re: Boo ! Still alive. - Iljurin - 01-18-2011

Good to see you alive Bals. Good to see CiA still alive. Have a good year.

Re: Boo ! Still alive. - TonyMarony - 01-19-2011

ha, bavarian Urviech meets Preissn! Cant believe it! o tempora o mores!

But a wee bit correction on the timetable: Zwolle is even longer in CIA than me, hehe.

And i doubt the wheelchair will be any help for Bals, because he wont be able to see the keyboard with his weary eyes... heheheeee. Oh i guess i will pay for this....  :o

Greetz from Waging (i moved too but to the south, bought a house and kept my girl and my Intenet connection is now slower, woha! Could it be more the opposite? ;-) )

Re: Boo ! Still alive. - Zwobot - 01-19-2011

(01-19-2011, 12:48 AM)Fat Tony link Wrote: But a wee bit correction on the timetable: Zwolle is even longer in CIA than me, hehe.
I don't think this is correct - or I suffer from schizophrenia  :o

Re: Boo ! Still alive. - TonyMarony - 01-20-2011

really? Well thats good, you´re never alone with shizophrenia on the bright side... but mabe its more alzheimer then aswell?

At least i hoped you are the older CiA Member just to feel a bit younger you know ;-). Ah i fear the one with alzheimer will be not Zwobot, waily waily waily!

Re: Boo ! Still alive. - hardrock - 01-26-2011

Wanted to say hi as well Smile Hope you made it well into 2011, the year of our doom!

Re: Boo ! Still alive. - Overlord - 01-26-2011

(01-26-2011, 11:14 AM)hardrock link Wrote: Wanted to say hi as well Smile Hope you made it well into 2011, the year of our doom!
Shit, wasn't that 2012? Smile

Re: Boo ! Still alive. - Lobanak - 01-26-2011

who... balschoiw....

still alive, but not active... moved the site to Tony now.

Re: Boo ! Still alive. - TonyMarony - 01-31-2011

awww, i didnt know that i gave Hardrock still rights to post, muhahah.... I think i got something for you, just to bring in some bit of home sweet austria to your exile:

But its nice to hear from you old fellas again! If it goes on like this, the old dutch monkey will jump through this thread aswell..... nooo dont feed it  :o ;D

Dont be shy to join the coops, its just fun as in good old ofp :-). OF course i dont want to hold anyone off work or girls or other fancy stuff... ;-)

cu!

Tony

Re: Boo ! Still alive. - Post - 02-22-2011

(01-31-2011, 09:35 PM)Fat Tony link Wrote: But its nice to hear from you old fellas again! If it goes on like this, the old dutch monkey will jump through this thread aswell..... nooo dont feed it  :o ;D

Wink
Don't worry, I won't let you guys have peace just yet!

Great to see everyone popping back in now and then; Bals...! hardrock...! This calls for a 10 year anniversary of OFP this summer, right?

Anyway, my crappy system and even way crappier internet connection won't allow me to play anything just now, but I move to Utrecht next weekend so who knows anytime soon Smile

Re: Boo ! Still alive. - TonyMarony - 02-23-2011

Ah, I knew it! I said: DONT feed it! Now we have it got around again asking for more and throwing poo...

;D

I think the birthday party will be a very nice idea aswell! When was the actual release date? Anyone knows? ah of course wiki knows: It would be June 22nd for Europe. And that would be a wednesday too... hmmm. Should this be a sign of fate?

Anyways, would be great to see you online!

Best luck for the move!