Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Thursday Night Special - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CiA Coop Nights (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Thursday Night Special (/showthread.php?tid=2217)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Re: Friday Night Special - GG-Viktor Reznov - 04-09-2013

ACEX doesnt include RU and USNavy.  You already have those linked? Im confused Big Grin
Eitherway this page should have the dl links to all ace related things.

http://wiki.ace-mod.net/wagn/ACE_1_13  double checked not updated

Re: Friday Night Special - Variable - 04-09-2013

I'm afraid that in order to get all the ACE stuff you'll need either Armarize, Yoma addon installer or Play with Six.
I don't think those links in Armaholic are even updated.

Re: Friday Night Special - Anthropoid - 04-10-2013

So which one of those updater apps do you guys use?

Yona
Armarize or
Play with Six

??

I can remember a year or so ago installing Six Updater and then uninstalling it for some reason as it seemed a bit intrusive.

Re: Friday Night Special - Variable - 04-10-2013

I say try Armarize first, as I feel the same way about Six. Yoma works but I think not supported anymore.

Re: Friday Night Special - doveman - 04-10-2013

Play with Six will download the ACE stuff for you as well and is a lot more user-friendly, although less powerful in some respects, than Six Updater.

Re: Friday Night Special - Anthropoid - 04-11-2013

ADDIT: just DLing the last of the required addons in the first post (Tier One Operators), and will probably take the plunge on the latest beta patch too. Looks like a lot of DayZ servers require it. Hope I'll get to join in tomorrow for at least a while toward the end of your session.

I'm liking Armarize. Let it chug away at synchronizing today and now I have not only all the ACE stuff but a bunch of other addons I had been putting off DLing.

Not sure I'll be all set up for tomorrow, and even if I am I will be an hour or so late. But hope to start joining you guys on Fridays from time to time too.

Re: Friday Night Special - doveman - 04-12-2013

Is there a plan for A3/A2 on Fridays? I don't mind if everyone wants to play A3 as I'm quite busy at the moment, so not sure I'll be able to make it anyway but it would be good to know, in case I find myself free Wink

Re: Friday Night Special - Variable - 04-13-2013

Actually there's no plan at all. We just gather and then decide. Seems like most of us like to start with Arma 3 and then move on to Arma 2 after a few missions.

Re: Friday Night Special - doveman - 04-13-2013

That's cool then. If I'm free on a Friday I'll just drop in late and see if you're on Arma2 yet Smile

Re: Friday Night Special - kutya - 04-17-2013

Could you please add Icebreaker's islands to the standard set?

I'd really like to play with you on those, but I can't play on Friday anytime soon.

Re: Friday Night Special - Variable - 04-17-2013

Well, nothing was discussed yet, but I do thought of something like that, since we are really starting to run out of missions for CWR2. We have only 57 missions left for CWR2, that means that about half of that number fits our usual player count, and that is quite a small amount. We will take this internally and see what we can do.

Re: Friday Night Special - Alwarren - 04-17-2013

How many missions are required for an island to be considered for inclusion in the standard set? I was seriously thinking about making a couple of missions for McNools' islands (Hazar-Kot and  Aliabad Region)., and might also want to do some for Lingor (not particularly fond of the other Icebreakr islands though).

Re: Friday Night Special - kutya - 04-17-2013

I plan to do some missions too, but I'm not sure that they will be quality enough to play in MP.

Re: Friday Night Special - GG-Viktor Reznov - 04-18-2013

(04-10-2013, 01:07 PM)Anthropoid link Wrote: So which one of those updater apps do you guys use?

Yona
Armarize or
Play with Six

??

I can remember a year or so ago installing Six Updater and then uninstalling it for some reason as it seemed a bit intrusive.

Six updater.  Havent had a need to use anything else. It works perfectly, and when I dont want to load it up I tell it to make a nice .bat file for me, and I run that instead.
Havent used the others but based on screenshots they look to do more or less the same Big Grin

Re: Friday Night Special - Outlawz7 - 05-04-2013

CAA1 download on arma2base is passworded.