Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
mk4_hud for Arma 3 - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CiA Addon Requirements & Dedicated Servers (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: mk4_hud for Arma 3 (/showthread.php?tid=2348)

Pages: 1 2

Re: mk4_hud for Arma 3 - Variable - 11-17-2014

Alwarren, can we move this to the public board as far as you are concerned. Mike has agreed to share this with our players a while back.

Re: mk4_hud for Arma 3 - Alwarren - 11-17-2014

Sure, no problem from my side.

Re: mk4_hud for Arma 3 - Alwarren - 11-18-2014

(10-19-2014, 04:16 PM)Variable link Wrote:Suggested features I'd wanted to note ages ago:

- Make the assigned team colors distributable to all team members
- Add to the vehicle occupants display a count of the crewmen! (see attached image) it's really needed as vehicles have varying number of crew slots.
- Kill the display when looking at an animal Smile

Done, except for the first. I completely forgot about that, let me see if it is easy to get that in.

EDIT: Was easy. Team color now used from GroupInfo and/or ShackTac, falls back to "normal" method if they are not available

Re: mk4_hud for Arma 3 - Variable - 11-18-2014

Excellent! All players that manually install their addons - update your mk4 hud with the new version attached to the first post.

Re: mk4_hud for Arma 3 - Outlawz7 - 11-18-2014

Done.

It counts the seats correctly on vanilla vehicles, but I first tried with RHS's BMD-1 and I guess those need updating for FFV as it counted turret seats as crew and as cargo, giving me 7/7 on crew and 0/5 on cargo although it was full.

Re: mk4_hud for Arma 3 - Alwarren - 11-18-2014

(11-18-2014, 11:44 AM)Outlawz7 link Wrote:It counts the seats correctly on vanilla vehicles, but I first tried with RHS's BMD-1 and I guess those need updating for FFV as it counted turret seats as crew and as cargo, giving me 7/7 on crew and 0/5 on cargo although it was full.

Weird.

Crew seats are counted from the config (transportSoldiers) while the crew seats go by driver/commander/gunner and all turrets.

I'll have a look at that. Thanks for the report.

Re: mk4_hud for Arma 3 - Outlawz7 - 11-18-2014

Well, I checked also with the AAF Zamak truck and it displayed 14 cargo and 3 crew, which is correct (1 driver, two guys at the back).

Re: mk4_hud for Arma 3 - doveman - 11-18-2014

Nice one Alwarren, I'll update the PwS profile.

Re: mk4_hud for Arma 3 - Den - 11-21-2014

I Updated, thank you.

Re: mk4_hud for Arma 3 - Alwarren - 04-25-2015

New version, first post updated with new archive.

The only change in this one that it checks whether TFAR is installed, and highlights the speaker with a red outline. This works for both long- and short-range radio, as well as direct speech. I haven't found out if there is any chance to distinguish between radios; if I find a way, I will use different colors depending on LR/SR, but right now it will always be red.

Enjoy!

Re: mk4_hud for Arma 3 - doveman - 04-25-2015

Sounds awesome, thanks for this, look forward to trying it out Smile

Oh and of course I'll update the PwS profile  ;D

Re: mk4_hud for Arma 3 - Alwarren - 04-25-2015

Thanks Smile

Re: mk4_hud for Arma 3 - Variable - 06-07-2016

Mk4 is no longer supported and replaced by FHQ GroupInfo.