Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CiA Addon Requirements & Dedicated Servers (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles (/showthread.php?tid=2383)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - alias - 05-20-2014

(05-20-2014, 07:31 AM)doveman link Wrote:Thanks for the heads-up, I needed to edit something. Please try again.

When i tried mk4_A3 and FHQ_CBL don't work still. Let me know when i should try again. Thanks

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - Variable - 05-20-2014

(05-20-2014, 07:47 AM)alias link Wrote:When i tried mk4_A3 and FHQ_CBL don't work still. Let me know when i should try again. Thanks
Alias, see my previous post.

(05-20-2014, 07:48 AM)Variable link Wrote:Alias, see my previous post.

I saw it buddy, i am on it. I just provided feedback for deoveman.

(05-20-2014, 07:51 AM)alias link Wrote:I saw it buddy, i am on it. I just provided feedback for deoveman.
No problem, just bear in mind that Mk4 won't be available on PwS, only in Teamspeak. I suppose doveman can only fix the issue with the command bar label.

Ok i have them, but can't connect to server via PWS. I'll try with ARMAsync

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - doveman - 05-20-2014

(05-20-2014, 07:32 AM)Variable link Wrote:Both are mandatory. Mk4 HUD for Arma 3 is a private addon, you can get it only from our Teamspeak, we should have told you that... PwS has some problem with CBL, so get it also from TS:
Log in to TS, right click on Alpha channel and open the file browser. It's under mandatory addons for Arma 3.

Actually they're both hosted on our server and can be installed from there by PwS (we discussed this a while ago here http://ciahome.net/forum/index.php?topic=2787.msg22553#msg22553 )

There was a problem with CBL not putting the userconfig in the right place when I first added it to the profile but I fixed that, so there shouldn't be any problems getting it with PwS now.

I deleted both mods and PwS reinstalled them for me, so it seems to be working now (the problem was that when I last updated the profile, it marked those mods as A2 mods, which prevented PwS installing them for A3!). Maybe it just needed to refresh for alias after I made the changes?

Hmm... i can't connect to server using PWS nor ARAMsync, can someone confirm if the server is stuck?

Otherwise I think i have to delete the mods and install again.

(05-20-2014, 11:31 AM)alias link Wrote:Hmm... i can't connect to server using PWS nor ARAMsync, can someone confirm if the server is stuck?

I'm doing some maintenance on the server at the moment, I'll let you know once I finish. Sorry for the downtime.

(05-20-2014, 11:31 AM)alias link Wrote:Hmm... i can't connect to server using PWS nor ARAMsync, can someone confirm if the server is stuck?

Server online, you can test now.

(05-20-2014, 10:58 AM)doveman link Wrote:Actually they're both hosted on our server and can be installed from there by PwS (we discussed this a while ago here http://ciahome.net/forum/index.php?topic=2787.msg22553#msg22553 )
Oh yeah! I totally forgot about it... Smile

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - Stick - 05-20-2014

I’ve had a problem with PwS for the last twice I played, with some mods not loading up from the CiA profile and some of my own mods that I like to play with. The most notable one was mk4 hud not being available. The way I fixed this was to import the CiA profiles again, this only took a moment to do, as all the mods were already down loaded.

Has anyone else had this type of problem and did you fix it the same way.

WeeeeW, i can login now using either PWS or ARMAsync. Finally!!!  :Smile
I get only some small errors related to missing objects, but nothing of importance it seems since i can get on server.
Thanks for the help guys!
See you in battle! Big Grin

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - doveman - 05-22-2014

(05-20-2014, 04:27 PM)Stick link Wrote:I’ve had a problem with PwS for the last twice I played, with some mods not loading up from the CiA profile and some of my own mods that I like to play with. The most notable one was mk4 hud not being available. The way I fixed this was to import the CiA profiles again, this only took a moment to do, as all the mods were already down loaded.

Has anyone else had this type of problem and did you fix it the same way.

Hey Stick

Certainly with mk4_a3 and CommandBarLabel, the problem with them not loading was due to a slip in editing last time I updated the profiles but that's fixed now. Not sure why your own mods might not have loaded, although I have had some problems myself with loading mods that are only on my HDD and not on the Six network, although I believe that's been fixed by them now.

So hopefully you'll have less problems in future Smile

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - doveman - 06-07-2014

ArmA2 profile updated with Task Force Arrowhead Radio and the ArmA2OA beta patch is now a Required mod as it's needed for TFAR.

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - doveman - 06-28-2014

ArmA2 profile updated with latest TFAR, which hopefully fixes the 'sticky' transmit key problem.

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - Variable - 08-22-2014

Doveman, could you update the profile with AiA TP instead of A3MP and the gear weight indicator mod?