Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Greetings.. - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Greetings.. (/showthread.php?tid=2420)

Pages: 1 2 3

Greetings.. - ck-claw - 08-31-2013

Just thought i'd pop on and say hello  8)
Used to play with Variable (damn that sounds dodgy) way back in the days of Ofp in our 22Sas/22Regiment days.
Strange when i come to think about it? He was fascinated with a group of Ofp missions called:-
"Comrades in Arms 1-9"  if i remember right? That was all he kept voting for to play every night lol
It'll be good to get back into playing structured missions again, as much as most of us kept together over the yrs,it was more of a place to hang out if anything.

You my of seen my name on the BI forums (spend far too much time there) and definatley recognise names here and alot of your retired ones!

Look forward to playing with you soon.

Cheers

ck

Re: Greetings.. - Varanon - 08-31-2013

Welcome, and tell us all the little secrets that Variable wants to keep to himself Big Grin

Re: Greetings.. - Alwarren - 08-31-2013

Welcome, and I second Varanon's request Big Grin

Re: Greetings.. - ck-claw - 08-31-2013

(08-31-2013, 05:55 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: Welcome, and I second Varanon's request Big Grin

I am sry, but both being ex SaS - you know i can't divulge that sort of info!  Tongue Tongue

Re: Greetings.. - Variable - 09-01-2013

Ha! Finally my old 22reg clan buddy comes back to play with me. Been a while aye? Must be 7 years now!
Guys, if you ask yourself why I say several things on TS in a British kinda way ("I'm off to bed", for example) you are about to meet the reason. CK and the guys practically taught me my spoken English.

Welcome CK! Really really looking forward to playing with you again!

Re: Greetings.. - Variable - 09-01-2013

Oh and the campaign I always wanted to play was Blake's awesome "Band of Comrades". It was, and still is, one of the best co-op experiences one can hope for in the VR engine. Oh how I wish someone will convert it to CWR2...

Re: Greetings.. - ck-claw - 09-01-2013

Ahh i knew it had 'Comrades' in it- so was close lol

Yeah looking forward to it mate.

Re: Greetings.. - Bastel - 09-01-2013

hoi ppl

im bastel, 33yrs old from germany and i used (and still do) play arma with ck and the 19th / renegades

he told me to take a look around here, register and drop a little 'hello' Smile

sooo .. im really interested to play arma3 with you guys and would be happy to join!

im rebuilding my game room atm so at first id be on on a not-so-regular basis but when im done i could play at least once a week

cheerio

bastel

Greetings.. - Variable - 09-01-2013

Welcome Bastel! Always glad to play with people that share my birth year hehe.
We are still on Arma 2, until more stable content and missions are available for Arma 3. We have an Arma 3 server, but maintaining playable missions for it that get broken with each update is too much of a hassle at the moment...
You are welcome to join whenever you can, no strings attached! Wink

Glad you finally got past the secruity to register, ya should've done it pissed like me!
Was a doddle-but from what you say-god knows how i did?  ;D

Re: Greetings.. - Bastel - 09-01-2013

thanks for the welcome variable lookin forward to play with you- time to search me arma2 discs then eh? Big Grin

@ck yeah mate i was almost at the point of fillin my coffee mug with vodka when it miraculously worked  :Smile

(09-01-2013, 07:55 PM)Bastel link Wrote: @ck yeah mate i was almost at the point of fillin my coffee mug with vodka when it miraculously worked  :Smile

See, just the thought of alcohol  Wink

Re: Greetings.. - Stick - 09-03-2013

Hi thought I would say hello  as well

If you Ck's post my history is just the same and I used to play with Variable.
However I'm the old man player maybe a bit slow at times in the game but just love to play.

Stick

Re: Greetings.. - Variable - 09-03-2013

Welcome Stick! Really like to have you here! Alwarren, Varanon, another old timer has joined and your little prestigious club just got bigger.

Re: Greetings.. - ck-claw - 09-03-2013

(09-03-2013, 10:50 PM)Variable link Wrote: Alwarren, Varanon, another old timer has joined and your little prestigious club just got bigger.

I'm assuming thats an age thing??  Wink