Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Greetings.. - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Greetings.. (/showthread.php?tid=2420)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Greetings.. - Alwarren - 09-04-2013

(09-03-2013, 11:09 PM)ck-claw link Wrote: I'm assuming thats an age thing??  Wink

45 and not getting any younger. Only reason I am not getting grey hair is because I don't have any Wink

Re: Greetings.. - maullin - 09-04-2013

Ha Alwarren you're just a kid - Wait till you get to 53. My wheelchair is off-terrain though....... Wink

Re: Greetings.. - Variable - 09-04-2013

(09-04-2013, 09:06 AM)Lefty link Wrote: Ha Alwarren you're just a kid - Wait till you get to 53. My wheelchair is off-terrain though....... Wink
You 53!? How cool is that! I love you guys...

Re: Greetings.. - Rund - 09-04-2013

I feel like a kid now...

Re: Greetings.. - ck-claw - 09-04-2013

I'm 43 and sure Stick is knocking on 60 !

Re: Greetings.. - Llauma - 09-04-2013

Hola! I'm Llauma, a 35 year old from Sweden. According to Variable I'm the one who recruited him to CiA. I myself was recruited back in 2011 by Iljurin, the founder of CiA.

I haven't really played the ARMA-series that much so I pretty much have to learn everything from scratch.

Greetings.. - Variable - 09-04-2013

(09-04-2013, 12:57 PM)Llauma link Wrote: Hola! I'm Llauma, a 35 year old from Sweden. According to Variable I'm the one who recruited him to CiA. I myself was recruited back in 2011 by Iljurin, the founder of CiA.

I haven't really played the ARMA-series that much so I pretty much have to learn everything from scratch.
Welcome back! Geez, is this Variable's nostalgia week or something?! Three oldies make a comeback! Sure you recruited me, you started the thread nominating me after I boldly asked you if you guys would accept me as a member Wink

Llauma did you get Arma 3? I suppose now is a good time to get it, since the price will be higher once it will be officially released.

Re: Greetings.. - Llauma - 09-04-2013

(09-04-2013, 03:05 PM)Variable link Wrote: Welcome back! Geez, is this Variable's nostalgia week or something?! Three oldies make a comeback! Sure you recruited me, you started the thread nominating me after I boldly asked you if you guys would accept me as a member Wink

Llauma did you get Arma 3? I suppose now is a good time to get it, since the price will be higher once it will be officially released.
Oh, I guess I did something good then. Too bad you missed the early days of CiA.

Yeah, I have it. Though I haven't got any addons/mods. I haven't played much yet but it seems nice.

Re: Greetings.. - LR18 - 09-07-2013

I was feeling a little left out by all the other 19th/RCB members coming here so I decided to register and say hello Big Grin

I've known ck, Bastel, Stick and the rest for god knows how long now. How long has it been? 5+ years?

I don't get much time to use the PC at all these days. However I'm hoping things are going to change quite soon so I can hopefully get back into some serious/structured ArmA gaming.

Re: Greetings.. - ck-claw - 09-07-2013

Ahh there you are cunto  8)

Re: Greetings.. - Variable - 09-08-2013

Welcome to the bunch LR18! Looking forward to playing with you.

Re: Greetings.. - Bastel - 09-10-2013

glad u with us neo-broski Big Grin

Re: Greetings.. - ck-claw - 09-10-2013

(09-10-2013, 09:34 PM)Bastel link Wrote: glad u with us neo-broski Big Grin

When you tipping your ass up Bastel ?  Wink

Re: Greetings.. - Bubba - 09-13-2013

Damn. The grandpas are taking back control of CiA. Not that I complain. Big Grin I guess we'll have to switch back to OFP now so that the old folks don't get a heart attack because of the newer graphics!  ;D

Re: Greetings.. - TonyMarony - 09-15-2013

Do not worry! The shortened eyesight of our ancient comrades makes even Arma3 graphics so blurry, they will indeed think its OFP!

But move on a bit slower please, so everyone can catch up!

8)

Tony