Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Arma 3 - co18_recovery - @A3MP - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Mission Releases (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Arma 3 - co18_recovery - @A3MP (/showthread.php?tid=2528)

Pages: 1 2

Arma 3 - co18_recovery - @A3MP - ck-claw - 12-31-2013

1st mission using the @A3MP

Situation - While on a routine transport drop to another airbase one of our Ghosthawks carrying Bravo squad was shot at not long after take-off!
The pilots managed to make a crash landing!
Unfortunately both pilots were killed in the crash but Bravo have radio'd in safe with minor injuries.
They have also reported that while they were in the air there were reports from the pilots that they were taking lots of small arms fire..

Execution  - Alpha, get to Bravo before it's too late!
Delta get airbourne to drop Alpha off to secure Bravo's safety!
Overwatch will be provided by Foxtrot with use of an AH-99 Blackfoot
Make sure you leave no trace of the downed ghosthawk!!
Get Bravo home!

Re: Arma 3 - co18_recovery - - Phantom - 12-31-2013

Time for me to crank out some A3MP missions soon. My last week before I return to school. This quarter might be a bit more relaxing for me though but then I'll never know until it happens.

Re: Arma 3 - co18_recovery - - ck-claw - 12-31-2013

(12-31-2013, 06:02 PM)Phantom link Wrote: Time for me to crank out some A3MP missions soon. My last week before I return to school. This quarter might be a bit more relaxing for me though but then I'll never know until it happens.

Get on it Phantom, i was under the assumption that no mods are added unless there are enough missions for said mod??  Wink Wink

Re: Arma 3 - co18_recovery - - Phantom - 12-31-2013

Which is the case. Since you started, I might as well follow suit.

Re: Arma 3 - co18_recovery - - Alwarren - 12-31-2013

(12-31-2013, 07:31 PM)Phantom link Wrote: Which is the case. Since you started, I might as well follow suit.

I wish the CUP project was further advanced already, can't wait to have proper 2013 gear in Arma 3.

(12-31-2013, 07:57 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: I wish the CUP project was further advanced already, can't wait to have proper 2013 gear in Arma 3.

Only another few hrs to wait-then you'll be another year advanced!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: Arma 3 - co18_recovery - - Alwarren - 12-31-2013

(12-31-2013, 08:20 PM)ck-claw link Wrote: Only another few hrs to wait-then you'll be another year advanced!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lemme guess, ck - you had a clown for breakfast, and it tasted funny, eh? Wink

Jesus AL- what do you think these forums are??? some kinda circus!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: Arma 3 - co18_recovery - @A3MP - Variable - 04-25-2014

ck, we played it last night. AWESOME mission! I lived it. One small issue - can you make the downed Ghosthawk an empty vehicle (not affiliated with any side)? Last night one of my Ghosthawk's AI gunner accidentally shot at it (probably while aiming at a different target accross it) and then the Blackfoot's AI gunner opened up on the extraction Ghosthawk and took it out...

Re: Arma 3 - co18_recovery - @A3MP - ck-claw - 04-25-2014

Yeah no problem mate, its just having the time lately-grrrr
Don't seem time to do shit lately-prob most of my missions need updating atleast with the new Phsyco's revive script and also noticed freemans issue with not sure what squad he was in!
My later missions , i have named squads/kit personnel,this was a mission before i started doing this?

Edit:- The downed chopper is indeed an empty one! Any ideas?  :-\

Re: Arma 3 - co18_recovery - @A3MP - ck-claw - 04-26-2014

New Version Uploaded:-

Added Psycho's Revive
Added Squad Names etc..
Changed downed Ghosthawks 'side' in mission.sqm (should cure the problem) seems the issue is on the tracker as a bug.
Updated to FHQTT2

Re: Arma 3 - co18_recovery - @A3MP - Outlawz7 - 05-18-2014

Destroying the Ghosthawk still makes the killer hostile. Try adding killed event handler which adds extra points to the killer?

Also my ArmA3 crashed when I got killed and got the respawn menu. Is the revive script compatible with SIDE respawn?

Re: Arma 3 - co18_recovery - @A3MP - ck-claw - 05-20-2014

(05-18-2014, 08:37 PM)Outlawz7 link Wrote: Destroying the Ghosthawk still makes the killer hostile. Try adding killed event handler which adds extra points to the killer?

Also my ArmA3 crashed when I got killed and got the respawn menu. Is the revive script compatible with SIDE respawn?

I've never had any experience with event Handlers.
Strange -i've sat there as Bravo, blown the thing up/shot it till it burst into flames and not one soldier turned on me + in the mission.sqm ive done the trick with naming it 'East'
As for the revive? its the same template ive used on all my missions-i dont think anyone has had this before? just bad luck maybe??

As i posted above ,there is a ticket on the bug tracker, that it seems to happen in MP alot as a bug?
Maybe i should just take that task out??

Re: Arma 3 - co18_recovery - @A3MP - Outlawz7 - 05-20-2014

Well you could swap the Ghosthawk out for a INDFOR/OPFOR helicopter and pretend thats what Bravo flew in when they got shot down  Tongue

Re: Arma 3 - co18_recovery - @A3MP - ck-claw - 05-20-2014

Very true mate-i can be a stubborn twat sometimes, like damn i'll make it work lol