Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
TFAR Radio Sound Effects Replacement Pack - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CiA Coop Nights (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: TFAR Radio Sound Effects Replacement Pack (/showthread.php?tid=2587)

Pages: 1 2

TFAR Radio Sound Effects Replacement Pack - Alwarren - 02-27-2014

A sound effects replacement pack for TFAR (different beeps and bops for SR and LR radios).
Put radio-sounds folder in TeamSpeak 3 Client\Plugins, and replace all TFAR original files and folders.

Re: TFA Radio sounds - doveman - 02-28-2014

Thanks Alwarren, I'll grab those as I like a nice "bop" Wink

Re: TFA Radio sounds - Alwarren - 03-01-2014

(02-28-2014, 10:48 PM)doveman link Wrote: Thanks Alwarren, I'll grab those as I like a nice "bop" Wink

Variable tells me they're not quite authentic yet, so I will go over them again Smile

Re: TFA Radio sounds - doveman - 03-01-2014

OK, I'll wait until you've updated them Smile

Re: TFA Radio sounds - Alwarren - 03-01-2014

(03-01-2014, 03:08 AM)doveman link Wrote: OK, I'll wait until you've updated them Smile

Done. First post updated.

Re: TFA Radio sounds - doveman - 03-01-2014

Cool, thanks. I'll check them out Smile

Re: TFA Radio sounds - Variable - 03-02-2014

Jesus this is a fucking dream come true!!!! The sound effects are so authentic that it brings the game  to a whole new level of immersion for me.
Alwarren, you rock my world.

Re: TFA Radio sounds - doveman - 03-02-2014

I think Variable likes these ones Alwarren  ;D

Re: TFA Radio sounds - MavericK96 - 03-03-2014

Downloaded, will give em a try next time we play ArmA 3.  8)

Re: TFA Radio sounds - doveman - 03-03-2014

Is the correct place to put these Team Speak 3 Client/plugins, so that there's a radio-sounds folder in there? I already had that folder there, so I'm presuming I read something at some point that told me to put them there but I thought I'd better double-check as I can't remember where I read that  ???

Re: TFA Radio sounds - Variable - 03-03-2014

(03-03-2014, 06:12 AM)doveman link Wrote: Is the correct place to put these Team Speak 3 Client/plugins, so that there's a radio-sounds folder in there? I already had that folder there, so I'm presuming I read something at some point that told me to put them there but I thought I'd better double-check as I can't remember where I read that  ???
Since you have TFA installed, you already have a radio-sounds folder inside your plugins folder. Simply rename your existing folder to something like radio-sounds-backup, and copy Alwarren's radio-sounds to the same folder. Job's done Smile

Re: TFA Radio sounds - Alwarren - 03-03-2014

(03-02-2014, 03:52 PM)Variable link Wrote: Jesus this is a fucking dream come true!!!! The sound effects are so authentic that it brings the game  to a whole new level of immersion for me.
Alwarren, you rock my world.

I just ripped these out of a video, I didn't really do much Smile

Re: TFA Radio sounds - Variable - 03-03-2014

(03-03-2014, 02:52 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: I just ripped these out of a video, I didn't really do much Smile
If I had a womb I'd have your baby.

Now TFA just needs to get rid of the leader's radio replacing a backpack and it's the perfect radio mod.

Re: TFA Radio sounds - Varanon - 03-03-2014

Ok,  now it is getting creepy. ;D

Re: TFA Radio sounds - doveman - 03-04-2014

(03-03-2014, 08:38 AM)Variable link Wrote: Since you have TFA installed, you already have a radio-sounds folder inside your plugins folder. Simply rename your existing folder to something like radio-sounds-backup, and copy Alwarren's radio-sounds to the same folder. Job's done Smile

Cool, thanks. It's been a while since I first installed it, so I couldn't remember if that folder had come with TFAR or not Smile